MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
1/52

Collage of images from a party I was on nye, all amped and layered beyond recognition (I just pulled out the shapes I liked), and a couple of bg's from my cache.

Images taken on iPhone 4s, cropped and recropped in Snapseed, 'amped' and filtered in Stackables & Shift and layered/blended in Union.

image.jpeg

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Thank you lisamjw Lzed psmoore RoseCat - I'm over the start line!

Catherine, I see that cat too, now you point it out. That part of the image has its origins in a guy on a karaoke machine on nye :lol: I liked the way the light fell on his head

image.jpeg

(This obviously pre the crop that I think - layered with other stuff - makes that cat-like bit look cat-like).

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Thank you lisamjw Lzed psmoore RoseCat - I'm over the start line!

Catherine, I see that cat too, now you point it out. That part of the image has its origins in a guy on a karaoke machine on nye :lol: I liked the way the light fell on his head

View attachment 72021

(This obviously pre the crop that I think - layered with other stuff - makes that cat-like bit look cat-like).
Amazing that this is the starting image!!! :notworthy: And also pretty hilarious!!! [emoji1]

terse

IOTM Winner May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21; Oct 22
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
2/52 Beyond. Third of three (Alone again; Forsaken & this one) that I'm glad to have off my chest.

View attachment 72265
Pretty amazing, like they all said. At first sight, I took the slanted thing in the lower right quadrant to be a crutch -- the walking figure has just let go of it and is walking on (beyond) while it falls to the ground. (The Cheshire Cat in the upper right watches the whole thing.)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Pretty amazing, like they all said. At first sight, I took the slanted thing in the lower right quadrant to be a crutch -- the walking figure has just let go of it and is walking on (beyond) while it falls to the ground. (The Cheshire Cat in the upper right watches the whole thing.)
I thought it was crutches too! [emoji106]

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I took the slanted thing in the lower right quadrant to be a crutch -- the walking figure has just let go of it and is walking on (beyond) while it falls to the ground. (The Cheshire Cat in the upper right watches the whole thing.)
I thought it was crutches too! [emoji106]
Me too now!!! LOL

I thought so too ! ! ! :lmao:

It was supposed to look like crutches falling away as the figure lets go of it and continues [beyond] (terse :inlove:) . The fence/pathway looking thing is from a bed head, which struck me as also quite tomb-like. The 'crutches' are a repetition of the bed head/tomb image blended with a bits of kanji.

However (terse) the Cheshire Cat you see is a selfie :confused: :feet: o_O

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
3/52 Emerge (1/3)

View attachment 72570

Continuing my personal challenge to create collages extracting shapes from same images plus one, minus one over the 52 weeks. (It makes sense to me. Sortof.)

iPhone 4s SnapSeed brushstroke shift Union Over
Wow. I really really love this. I don't even know how to describe the *why*... shapes, colors, forms, lines....it all just works. I'd hang this on my wall in a heartbeat. ❤️❤️❤️

terse

IOTM Winner May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21; Oct 22
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Wow. I really really love this. I don't even know how to describe the *why*... shapes, colors, forms, lines....it all just works. I'd hang this on my wall in a heartbeat. ❤️❤️❤️
Me too. One of the (many) details that struck me without knowing why is the color of the spear-like leaf shape in the top half. Now I just realized it's the color of iodine.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Me too. One of the (many) details that struck me without knowing why is the color of the spear-like leaf shape in the top half. Now I just realized it's the color of iodine.
Yes!! Iodine! That's one of the colors that really drew me....

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

Thank you :) Iodine! I was trying to explain to DH the colour I was after . . . Wouldn't've thought of iodine in a million years. But so it is. Seriously Ted between you & RoseCat I've learned more about colour names in the last year than I have in the last *cough* *mumble* decades. Most notably, of course, 'periwinkle' ! :mobibabe:

Top Bottom