Jerry’s Catch-All

In Hopes That Saint Nicholas…

MidJourney, iColorama

Silverpoint style.

IMG_2738.jpeg

I’m in a bit of a quandary. This thread has been active for nearly four years now. It’s my own little backwater of Mobitog, not really fitting in here since I do very little photography any more. I’m still producing images daily, but it’s not really a 365 project. In addition, I’m out of the loop on the status of Mobitog and how it is maintained/who is maintaining it. If I abandon this thread (104 pages is a lot!) and start a new one, will it disappear like some of my 365s from earlier years have?

I would appreciate some guidance.

n, I’m out of the loop on the status of Mobitog and how it is maintained/who is maintaining it. If I abandon this thread (104 pages is a lot!) and start a new one, will it disappear like some of my 365s from earlier years have?

I would appreciate some guidance.
rizole and terse can speak to the technical side if it, but I can’t imagine your thread ‘disappearing’ just because you’re not posting in it. Similarly, I think your previous 365s are still here and accessible, in a folder in the back of the cupboard with other older threads.

And if there comes a time that MobiTog has to close down, there will be plenty of notice so that members can pack up important images/threads.

You should find old 365's in the retirement home bit of the forums. I did my best to keep everything posted by active and recent members.
I was able to find my old 365s. My problem seems to be that the image links are broken on the first three pages of the 2017 365 - my first 365. Everything from January 17 onward seems to be fine.

I was able to find my old 365s. My problem seems to be that the image links are broken on the first three pages of the 2017 365 - my first 365. Everything from January 17 onward seems to be fine.
I checked a few other 365's from the same time and it does look like it's just your thread. Not sure what I can do about it but I'll look around the problem and see what I can see.

Back
Top Bottom