• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Jerry’s Catch-All

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Fieldwork

Snapseed, Impresso Pro

577FE366-FDB6-4262-AFF2-BB31C815D627.png

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
All in iColorama.....you amaze me!
The truth is, the arrangement of the tiles was a lucky fluke. Placing and sizing the multiple rectangular masks to keep the color in selected tiles was a major pain. Just because it’s possible to do some things in iColorama doesn’t mean it’s always an efficient process.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The truth is, the arrangement of the tiles was a lucky fluke. Placing and sizing the multiple rectangular masks to keep the color in selected tiles was a major pain. Just because it’s possible to do some things in iColorama doesn’t mean it’s always an efficient process.
Super fluke and your tedious work paid off.

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
That looks very moody, I’m familiar with DistressedFX but what part does Colorama play
I use iColorama for what I call a shaped spotlight. It’s really just dodging and burning that’s not highly targeted.

I’ve got an album that contains many images of blurred areas of white, color, or 50% gray on black. The one shown here is the one I used on my landscape. Depending on whether I blend in Multiply or Overlay, I will use the Lightness slider. Using Multiply with gray will darken the spotlight area too much, and using Overlay with white will lighten the spotlight area too much. Using the Saturation slider helps with colored spotlights that add too much color.

I use my spotlights frequently, but rarely as heavily as I used it here. I wanted a lot of moodiness, way more than in the original shot.

9F6DD833-7293-41BB-B1FA-9469D408819C.png

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Drizzle Drazzle

iColorama, DeepArtEffects, Trigraphy

God, I’m old. A very few of you may remember Tooter Turtle, and the incantation from Mr. Wizard: “Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome; Time for this one to come home.”

E3686AA3-76DC-4ADE-9411-7203D6009A11.jpeg