Jerry’s Catch-All

Bonus Anniversary Image

SuperimposeX, BeCasso, iColorama

4B6074D5-0D0A-4BAB-9921-0C1B91B7D51C.jpeg

A Constant Companion

Graphite, iColorama, DeepArtEffects

View attachment 165418
Hey! You! Cut it out!!! Everyone has off days, but you are one of my most admired artists here and online. I followed your blog long before I ever heard of Mobitog. I emulate (and possibly steal) your ideas and techniques ALL THE TIME! Do you know how many times I go back and rewatch your iColorama tutorials??

Hey! You! Cut it out!!! Everyone has off days, but you are one of my most admired artists here and online. I followed your blog long before I ever heard of Mobitog. I emulate (and possibly steal) your ideas and techniques ALL THE TIME! Do you know how many times I go back and rewatch your iColorama tutorials??
Thank you. But just because I succeed occasionally, that does not mean I should ignore my constant companion. If I ignore the ten incomplete or lackluster images for every one I do post, I could never get better.

Thank you. But just because I succeed occasionally, that does not mean I should ignore my constant companion. If I ignore the ten incomplete or lackluster images for every one I do post, I could never get better.
Only 10:1? :notworthy: My ratio is more like 50:1, I'd guess. :D But I know what you mean. Having failures is an essential part of the process. "Having failures" doesn't equal "being a failure."

Back
Top Bottom