Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
A Constant Companion

Graphite, iColorama, DeepArtEffects

View attachment 165418
Hey! You! Cut it out!!! Everyone has off days, but you are one of my most admired artists here and online. I followed your blog long before I ever heard of Mobitog. I emulate (and possibly steal) your ideas and techniques ALL THE TIME! Do you know how many times I go back and rewatch your iColorama tutorials??

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Hey! You! Cut it out!!! Everyone has off days, but you are one of my most admired artists here and online. I followed your blog long before I ever heard of Mobitog. I emulate (and possibly steal) your ideas and techniques ALL THE TIME! Do you know how many times I go back and rewatch your iColorama tutorials??
Thank you. But just because I succeed occasionally, that does not mean I should ignore my constant companion. If I ignore the ten incomplete or lackluster images for every one I do post, I could never get better.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Thank you. But just because I succeed occasionally, that does not mean I should ignore my constant companion. If I ignore the ten incomplete or lackluster images for every one I do post, I could never get better.
Only 10:1? :notworthy: My ratio is more like 50:1, I'd guess. :D But I know what you mean. Having failures is an essential part of the process. "Having failures" doesn't equal "being a failure."