Jerry’s Catch-All

City on Fire

WomboDream, Impresso Pro

From Sweeney Todd:
City on fire!
Rats in the grass
And the lunatics yelling in the streets!
It’s the end of the world! Yes!
City on fire!

89EBF52C-9069-4686-B134-BE69A05D91FD.png

Jerry, the latest update of iColorama says that it solved a problem with the the Overlay>Vintage list. I can’t see anything that says Overlay anywhere. Am I just not looking properly?:confused:

Jerry, the latest update of iColorama says that it solved a problem with the the Overlay>Vintage list. I can’t see anything that says Overlay anywhere. Am I just not looking properly?:confused:
The overlays are under texture in iColorama. In iColorama S (iphone version) there are 2 overlay effect choices listed. Please correct me if I am wrong, juryjone Jerry.

Apropos of Wombo Dream and other AI-generated work, here's AI generating science fiction book covers:

The overlays are under texture in iColorama. In iColorama S (iphone version) there are 2 overlay effect choices listed. Please correct me if I am wrong, juryjone Jerry.
That’s correct. Overlays are the newer textures added last year. But the interesting thing is that Vintage are old textures, and have never been under the Overlays submemus in iColorama S.

Apropos of Wombo Dream and other AI-generated work, here's AI generating science fiction book covers:

And I could immediately tell they were AI, fumbling around with half-completed ideas and deliberately distorting and mashing up faces. Sci-fi book covers in the 70s were outlandish, but were competently drawn.

Happy Valentine’s Day

WomboDream, iColorama, Phonto

Lyrics from “You’re My Home” by Billy Joel.

My Facebook was hacked by someone maliciously trying to get me kicked off. While I’m waiting for Facebook to decide if 13 years worth of images, posts and helpful comments will disappear forever, I’m taking some time off from posting elsewhere. Here’s an exception.

8FC0228D-C4ED-4AF8-A17F-8E5830E48488.jpeg

Happy Valentine’s Day

My Facebook was hacked by someone maliciously trying to get me kicked off. While I’m waiting for Facebook to decide if 13 years worth of images, posts and helpful comments will disappear forever, I’m taking some time off from posting elsewhere. Here’s an exception.

View attachment 176835
Oh, what a disaster :confused::( It’s such an evil and totally meaningless thing to do. Why are people (if they’re people) doing these things ??? And there is no money involved, so it must just be some people enjoy making other people unhappy. Me personally don’t trust FB’s support, but I so much hope they will help you to recover all your postings

Beautiful image :thumbs::inlove:

Happy Valentine’s Day

View attachment 176835
Why on earth would somebody do that? Clearly they have too much time on their hands. Who knows how Facebook will react.

Happy Valentine’s Day

View attachment 176835
I pity the people who are so needy to come out on top that they work to destroy others.

Love’s Crashing Waves

WomboDream, VoilaAIArtist, iColorama

Still not back on FB. I probably won’t post again until I am reinstated or permabanned.

View attachment 176877
I really hope you’ll be able to retrieve all your posts from FB. And then you can permaban them instead. I feel FB has grown to an uncontrollable huge monster full of evil mini monsters inside. There are good things there too, but it’s hard to find them because the monsters are everywhere. This may sound like I’m joking, but fact is I really visit FB only when I absolutely “have too” such as searching info in closed groups. I always end up being upset of most things that pops by while I’m inside. There’s only one place that makes me feel like that, and that’s Twitter. I think Twitter is bad for your health.

Fantastic image - your wife as the Queen of the mermaids :inlove::thumbs:

Happy Valentine’s Day

Sad to hear, I rarely use FB these days (we have a closed family page) and I rarely post to IG like I used to. This group feels more user friendly

I really hope you’ll be able to retrieve all your posts from FB. And then you can permaban them instead. I feel FB has grown to an uncontrollable huge monster full of evil mini monsters inside. There are good things there too, but it’s hard to find them because the monsters are everywhere. This may sound like I’m joking, but fact is I really visit FB only when I absolutely “have too” such as searching info in closed groups. I always end up being upset of most things that pops by while I’m inside. There’s only one place that makes me feel like that, and that’s Twitter. I think Twitter is bad for your health.

Fantastic image - your wife as the Queen of the mermaids :inlove::thumbs:
I’ve opened, then closed Twitter a few times. Einstein said that the definition of insanity is when you do something twice hoping to get a different result

Sad to hear, I rarely use FB these days (we have a closed family page) and I rarely post to IG like I used to. This group feels more user friendly
I started with Facebook in 2008 or even earlier, can’t find that info on my account :whistle: In those days FB for me felt nice and cosy without ads and trolls and stupid posts. Like Mobitog now. Problem is that “everyone” is on FB. I haven’t posted anything for a long time now. I use Messenger a lot though.

Love’s Crashing Waves

Still not back on FB. I probably won’t post again until I am reinstated or permabanned.

View attachment 176877
I unfriended everyone who irked me during the 2016 presidential race and wound up being friends with a smattering of iphone/icolorama artists, a couple of cousins, and my sons and brother. I get on about once a month to see what the cousins are up to. (And usually unfriend a random person in the process). I like Instagram better. All images no opinions.

Happy Valentine’s Day

View attachment 176835
At least you can know that you’re loved and appreciated here, Jerry.

Love’s Crashing Waves

View attachment 176877
I haven’t seen one image with your wife in it that she hasn’t enhanced. She’s so serenely beautiful.

Theater folk use Facebook a lot, so I would miss out on auditions and performances. My high school choir director and Star Teacher passed away last week and I didn’t hear until someone found out I wasn’t on FB right now and called my wife to find out what the problem was.

But mostly what I would hate to see disappear are the mini-tutorials that I’ve posted in response to questions over the last ten years. That’s a lot of valuable material that would just be gone.

Theater folk use Facebook a lot, so I would miss out on auditions and performances. My high school choir director and Star Teacher passed away last week and I didn’t hear until someone found out I wasn’t on FB right now and called my wife to find out what the problem was.

But mostly what I would hate to see disappear are the mini-tutorials that I’ve posted in response to questions over the last ten years. That’s a lot of valuable material that would just be gone.
Fingers crossed it will all blow over. I don’t suppose it’s feasible/possible for anyone else to copy those tutorials and send them back to you?

FB is a valuable tool for you. I hope it will be settled and soon.

Fingers crossed it will all blow over. I don’t suppose it’s feasible/possible for anyone else to copy those tutorials and send them back to you?
No, FB has “disappeared” me, and all my posts are hidden from the world. If they flip the switch to reinstate me, everything will be back; otherwise, it’s gone forever.

Back
Top Bottom