Jerry’s Catch-All

Basquiat Impression

WomboDream, RipPix

2A33E4FB-0D45-4632-ADAA-8C8A2DBE3E0F.jpeg

That yellow leaf-like shape at the bottom left -- it looks like WomboDream is trying to create text. Was there something in your prompt or model, or did it just come up with that on its own?
The original PSCamera shot had regularly-spaced dots. The prompt was just “Unfortunate Soul”. So WomboDream did the text-like squiggles on its own.

Architectural Flower

Freemix, WomboDream, Oilbrush, iColorama

ImageArt Ann and I did somewhat similar images independently yesterday. As usual, hers was done with much more care.

I slapped together a background and a flower in Freemix, ran it through WomboDream with the title as the prompt, smoothed it in Oilbrush, and toned and textured it in iColorama.

5F37EE1A-1EAF-4B51-808D-8F75EE400EEA.jpeg

Architectural Flower

Freemix, WomboDream, Oilbrush, iColorama

ImageArt Ann and I did somewhat similar images independently yesterday. As usual, hers was done with much more care.

I slapped together a background and a flower in Freemix, ran it through WomboDream with the title as the prompt, smoothed it in Oilbrush, and toned and textured it in iColorama.

View attachment 178376
Lovely

I hope that “interesting” means mostly good, not like the curse “May you live in interesting times.”
:lmao: It does. I get fascinated by watching people create things and/or use techniques I'd never thought of, even if it turns out to be something I don't glom onto myself. Just a day or so ago I saw this:

Big rabbit

Someone thought "I'm going to glue a bunch of junk to the corner of a building and make it look like a rabbit."

Back
Top Bottom