Jerry’s Catch-All

Hexabedroom

WomboDream, iColorama

You can “frame” your Dream photos if you use a shape on a dark background as your influence photo. I’ve done a few of these over the past few days that I’d like to post.

A859CFDB-0F81-4837-860E-FA525F477144.jpeg

Hexabedroom

WomboDream, iColorama

You can “frame” your Dream photos if you use a shape on a dark background as your influence photo. I’ve done a few of these over the past few days that I’d like to post.

View attachment 180982
Love it! Who is that reclined damsel? Or do I already know….

Last edited:
New Lace Sleeve

WomboDream, iColorama

Sometimes, the shape in the influencing image is not a frame, but the shape given to an object. I used a brush stamp in iColorama, shown below, and used the prompt of New Lace Sleeve, one of my favorite Elvis Costello songs. I returned it to iColorama to add the hand.

A5638C7B-A5E8-48A5-9B6C-5145951CC648.jpeg

The starting shape:

1CD50607-63AF-48C0-83F9-4D3F5ABA1638.jpeg

New Lace Sleeve

WomboDream, iColorama

Sometimes, the shape in the influencing image is not a frame, but the shape given to an object. I used a brush stamp in iColorama, shown below, and used the prompt of New Lace Sleeve, one of my favorite Elvis Costello songs. I returned it to iColorama to add the hand.

View attachment 181023

The starting shape:

View attachment 181024
Amazing.:notworthy:

Swamp Decay

WomboDream, iColorama

I used a skull as the base today. WomboDream eliminated most of the definition (eyes, nose, teeth), so I blended the base image back in at low opacity to bring those back. I also blended another Dream swamp image for texture on the plain background.

27B02268-2AB9-4B0D-B28B-055E34E39C32.png

Swamp Decay

WomboDream, iColorama

I used a skull as the base today. WomboDream eliminated most of the definition (eyes, nose, teeth), so I blended the base image back in at low opacity to bring those back. I also blended another Dream swamp image for texture on the plain background.

View attachment 181065
The brain still works out that it’s a skull. It’s probably more impactful/disturbing than an image of a skull. I love it, particularly those slashes of turquoise.

Swamp Decay

WomboDream, iColorama

View attachment 181065
You are really making Wombo work for you!

Swamp Decay

WomboDream, iColorama

View attachment 181065
Chosen as an entry into IOTM-May.

Inspecting the Damage

WomboDream, iColorama, PastelloPro

This was done using the Etching style. Silhouette added in iColorama, color and pastel treatment in PastelloPro.

View attachment 181143
If I hadn't been following along with your experiments, I wouldn't have picked out Wombo as one of the ingredients in this image. Very effective.

Sanctuary

This is the last of my framing/negative-space experiments in WomboDream for now. I find it to be a very useful technique for toning down the mechanistic AI warping that Wombo has in spades. My conclusion remains the same: WomboDream is infinitely preferable as an intermediary step, using influence images, than as the final result.

437594A5-DAB0-4065-9357-C30A73B3EEF7.jpeg

Sanctuary

This is the last of my framing/negative-space experiments in WomboDream for now. I find it to be a very useful technique for toning down the mechanistic AI warping that Wombo has in spades. My conclusion remains the same: WomboDream is infinitely preferable as an intermediary step, using influence images, than as the final result.

View attachment 181178
WOW!

What ted said. These two are even tempting me to have a go at that style.
Great! I’ve found that most people fall into one of two camps: “Look what WomboDream did when I entered these words! What other words can I use?” and “Look at that garbage! How could you possibly think that is art or even yours?” Very few people are working with it as a single tool as part of their toolbox. I like forcing apps to do what I want.

Great! I’ve found that most people fall into one of two camps: “Look what WomboDream did when I entered these words! What other words can I use?” and “Look at that garbage! How could you possibly think that is art or even yours?” Very few people are working with it as a single tool as part of their toolbox. I like forcing apps to do what I want.
Well, I’d like to see more in the same vein as those last ones, it’s closer to photography ( I was real useless at art and therefore I cannot appreciate it properly). With these though, it’s much Closer to photography angle. If I have the time and patience, I might give it a spin, the trouble is i get too frustrated sometimes but I won’t know unless I try. Well done again though.

Marilyn by Nially

WomboDream, iColorama

As I said to ric above, I like forcing apps to do what I want. WomboDream has a real problem with faces and even head shape, warping them horribly in most cases. Occasionally you’ll get something that’s semi-useful. In this case, Marilyn Monroe in the style of Francoise Nially, it gave me a nice eyebrow, but placed well down the face over a black blob of an “eye”. Using cloning, I moved the brow and covered the eye. I like the remainder.

CA2C4DC7-FD39-441C-935B-DEBF1793BC60.png

Back
Top Bottom