Jerry’s Catch-All

Cubist Couple

WomboDream, iColorama, Diptic

AB7CEA16-8C68-4C1E-AAE1-634C981A82F6.jpeg

Was this created entirely with AI Jerry? Just curious.
It is, but I neglected to add that I used FaceApp. AI like Stable Diffusion and MidJourney still has problems with faces, but there are separate AIs that deal almost exclusively with faces. In this case the girl’s eyes, nose and mouth had some issues, so I used the Face Swap feature in Face App. I think I used the “Our Daughter” option with my image to get a young, completely new face.

Lighthouse by Turner

MidJourney

In case you weren’t aware, the output from text-to-image engines has changed drastically over the last few months. About the time that WomboDream incorporated Stable Diffusion into their app, I jumped onto Discord, and tried MidJourney. Among the first prompts I entered was “lighthouse on a stormy rocky point, style JMW Turner”. I was blown away. This was so far beyond what I’d gotten out of WomboDream before SD that it has dominated my time exploring it. I was using WomboDream as a tool for pieces in a collage, or for manipulating my own image. TTI has quickly surpassed anything I could use in that way.

This image has been remastered from that original lighthouse because MidJourney has a new release in test. it’s even better than the one that rocked me 40 days ago.

7A99B185-695D-4F0B-BAAA-0FB1F6A7122F.jpeg

And here’s the first one from August 4.

BB507358-6043-471A-B12E-EDF33886B6CD.png

Back
Top Bottom