Jerry’s Catch-All

The Head of Apollo

WomboDream, Diptic

A02B63F9-8DDA-4236-9573-4FAF01223265.jpeg

New Decor.

I thought, since we’re coming up on 30 years in this house next April, that’s it’s about time for some new artwork.

Susan, for some reason, decided clowns, even on black velvet, wasn’t the way to go. (MidJourney, iColorama bonus pic)

C0FFDE99-7FA1-4B9D-801D-8D03C4AE588A.jpeg

New Decor.

I thought, since we’re coming up on 30 years in this house next April, that’s it’s about time for some new artwork.

Susan, for some reason, decided clowns, even on black velvet, wasn’t the way to go. (MidJourney, iColorama bonus pic)

View attachment 186754
Oh, but I love them (even though I don’t like clowns). It would look amazing to have a gallery full of them.

A Violent Quandary

WomboDream, iColorama

I put this together about 6 weeks ago. I was experimenting with a certain style of art, one that produces the splattery ink subject and the watery background. I combined the two in iColorama. My problem is that this was made in WomboDream before the prompt history, and I didn’t write down the prompt. The FB group gets 400 images a day, making it impossible to find the image that was my inspiration 47 days ago.

8D1C5833-C124-401A-838E-2E0B072B7E20.png

A Violent Quandary

WomboDream, iColorama

I put this together about 6 weeks ago. I was experimenting with a certain style of art, one that produces the splattery ink subject and the watery background. I combined the two in iColorama. My problem is that this was made in WomboDream before the prompt history, and I didn’t write down the prompt. The FB group gets 400 images a day, making it impossible to find the image that was my inspiration 47 days ago.

View attachment 187013
Ugh, that is so annoying. It’s happened to me before when I’ve popped in and out of apps. This is magnificent.

A Violent Quandary

WomboDream, iColorama

View attachment 187013
Love this! Not just the image but the purple-y palette. Very nice, indeed.

Ugh, that is so annoying. It’s happened to me before when I’ve popped in and out of apps. This is magnificent.
I found the word. It is “wuxia”. Now WomboDream has been changed so I don’t get the same kind of results. :(

Back
Top Bottom