Jerry’s Catch-All

Oblique Model

MidJourney, iColorama

BF92F25B-A6AF-4C18-8AE6-80AE1891AF2F.jpeg

Rockwell’s American Teacher

MidJourney, iColorama

This image of me reminds me of someone specifically. May I ask you to guess, so that I can find out if I’m the only one?

2E1E9143-EE1C-4DC5-B900-8D9BEC806D76.jpeg

Rockwell’s American Teacher

MidJourney, iColorama

This image of me reminds me of someone specifically. May I ask you to guess, so that I can find out if I’m the only one?

View attachment 189297
Don’t know if it’s what you thought but the first person that popped in my head was Hoss on Bananza.

Don’t know if it’s what you thought but the first person that popped in my head was Hoss on Bananza.
It definitely looks like Hoss :thumbs:I wasn’t allowed to watch Bonanza when I was a kid. But I could get a glimpse of the telly from my bed so I sneak peaked. I don’t think my parents ever knew I did that :D

Dan Blocker was far from my mind. Almost as far as Fred Thompson, another guess.

Other guesses were:
Michael Shannon (probably the closest to my eyes, even closer than the person I was thinking of)
John C. Reilly and Quentin Tarantino in combination
David Harbour
Meat Loaf
Jimmy Cagney
Orson Welles
Tom Hanks (?)

I saw Patrick Swayze. I think it’s a combination of the jaw line, which is very unlike my own, and the wavy hair. Patrick’s eyes are squintier than this image, as are my own.

Severe Abstract - Susan

MidJourney, iColorama

Another combination of an abstract and a photo portrait. It illustrates that you have to be careful when using an artist’s name in your prompt. Using just the name is fine 99% of the time, but those that are well-known by sight - like Picasso, Dali, and Warhol - get elements of their face blended in. Picasso made my wife’s face very severe.

71E5BD05-9D6C-4815-9713-314F6FF19CF5.jpeg

Night in the City

BlueWillow, Snapseed

BlueWillow is an AI run through a Discord server, like MidJourney, but it’s free for the moment. The engine seems to be SD, but it chooses between different training models based on the prompt. The tilt-shift effect was added in Snapseed.

CD3DCA87-58B5-428E-9A97-25077A954EC0.jpeg

Night in the City

BlueWillow, Snapseed

BlueWillow is an AI run through a Discord server, like MidJourney, but it’s free for the moment. The engine seems to be SD, but it chooses between different training models based on the prompt. The tilt-shift effect was added in Snapseed.

View attachment 189381
Looks great - I wouldn’t have guessed that this was a text to image

Night in the City

BlueWillow, Snapseed

View attachment 189381
I like the ‘wet’ colours. I’m a bit over NightCafe. From the fraction I see of the hundreds of thousands of images posted daily theres a definite preference for cute fluffy animals in teacups and predator-like monsters — and there’s no daily challenge theme that can’t be improved with (or replaced by) a big-breasted woman in cyber/steampunk, Grecian and/or vampire gear.

Did you read the Inferno in Italian? ?
We had to….. at least parts of it. Dante was the first author who didn’t write his works in Latin, but in the language actually spoked in his part of what was to become the state of Italy. Which didn’t happen until the 19th century by the way.

We had to….. at least parts of it. Dante was the first author who didn’t write his works in Latin, but in the language actually spoked in his part of what was to become the state of Italy. Which didn’t happen until the 19th century by the way.
It's the same with Chaucer in English -- first major author to write in the vernacular. Radicals, the both of them.

Back
Top Bottom