Jerry’s Catch-All

EarthSong

MidJourney, iColorama

In the style of a paper collage.

3DC897A0-547E-412C-9201-1368F9E60952.jpeg

Floral Portrait

MidJourney, FaceApp, iColorama

You can tell that different AIs train on different datasets by how they handle input images. MidJourney does pretty well with my face, but it doesn’t get Susan’s face right at all. FaceApp also gets her completely wrong, but in a different way. Combining the two is not really closer, but it is a pleasing look, and a nice Valentine.

F38A2D6E-6B01-45FF-B4EB-EA030F074B30.jpeg

The Destruction of the Arc de Triomphe

MidJourney, iColorama

Created in two passes: first, a posterized version of the arch; then ran that through with the prompt abstract art.

4AC30A98-9810-4F44-85D3-1765999A1132.jpeg

Mountain Lake and Waterfall

MidJourney, Impresso Pro, iColorama

View attachment 189991
That was one of my very first prompts, mountain waterfall. I can’t remember which AI generator it was, may Wombo Dream. The image was positively bizarre. You obviously have definitely got this down.

That was one of my very first prompts, mountain waterfall. I can’t remember which AI generator it was, may Wombo Dream. The image was positively bizarre. You obviously have definitely got this down.
Mrs portion of it is certainly very small. I am constantly amazed by how the look of the results change in only a few weeks/months. To illustrate using WomboDream, here is the prompt “Emma Stone in the style of Alphonse Mucha, transformed in a framed stained glass window”, produced first with a pre-November 2022 style and one of the newer v2 styles introduced last month.

5FE3DB72-BA7B-4C98-9784-091EED89CDE2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom