Jerry’s Catch-All

Botanical Art - Iris

MidJourney, iColorama

Using the prompt “Botanical Art” gives such a wonderful result. Asking for a plain background and nothing cut off by the edge (as this iris is) gives you instant collage items.

F1722ADB-A585-4428-BFEE-7FDB66FA92BB.jpeg

Mrs portion of it is certainly very small. I am constantly amazed by how the look of the results change in only a few weeks/months. To illustrate using WomboDream, here is the prompt “Emma Stone in the style of Alphonse Mucha, transformed in a framed stained glass window”, produced first with a pre-November 2022 style and one of the newer v2 styles introduced last month.

View attachment 190021
!!! That's some change!

Mrs portion of it is certainly very small. I am constantly amazed by how the look of the results change in only a few weeks/months. To illustrate using WomboDream, here is the prompt “Emma Stone in the style of Alphonse Mucha, transformed in a framed stained glass window”, produced first with a pre-November 2022 style and one of the newer v2 styles introduced last month.

View attachment 190021
Yes, it sure has improved!

View attachment 190021
That is CRAZY. The first one looks like the AI was drunk or on an ayahuasca trip. :lmao:

All Over the Place

WomboDream, MidJourney, iColorama, Snapseed

It’s called ”All Over the Place” because the process was. An abstract from WomboDream was a seed for an abstract in MidJourney. The resulting abstract was used in combination with a selfie to get an abstract portrait in MidJourney. Those two were blended in iColorama, and the result was cropped and toned in Snapseed.

3E9CB93B-34A7-41FF-AA83-838F23842554.jpeg

Botanical Art - Poppies

MidJourney, iColorama, DistressedFX+

View attachment 190111

I like all these botanical art images. Makes me see the potential for creating all kinds of cards - including the various types of educational cards….. Letter cards. Tarot cards might be fun, thinking up variations on a theme

Back
Top Bottom