Jerry’s Catch-All

In the Thicket

MidJourney, iColorama

MidJourney blend of bird and abstract created in iColorama.

6A7FBCFF-C814-4D75-86AB-759F98EA4551.jpeg

Nice effect on the vase. Was that iColorama roughing up MidJourney a bit? Impressive bouquet, too.
iColorama processing on most of these are things that could be done as easily in Snapseed: a little extra contrast, some sharpening. Sometimes I’ll add a paper texture, like I did here.

That’s Where I’m Gonna Go

MidJourney, iColorama, FaceApp

For our 37th wedding anniversary, created this island scene and swapped in my lovely bride.

0FD33448-E6BD-4B2E-964E-0EB26813338C.jpeg

Bonus pic: last night at Disney Hollywood Studios, the Brown Derby.

B9287066-CADD-4CED-B8FA-709BFA69FB46.jpeg

He Left a Void

WomboDream, iColorama

It is true that most AI image generators produce work that is at a resolution that looks fine on a screen, but is too small for print work. In addition, WomboDream only produces output at an aspect ratio of approximately 3:5, which is too tall for Instagram. So I find myself “framing” the shots often. Here I used the original WomboDream image as a frame, darkened and vignetted. It gives me the right colors and mood to make the frame an extension that doesn’t distract from the image.

0B7FBBBD-A2E6-426F-AC0F-12C365CF1807.jpeg

He Left a Void

WomboDream, iColorama

It is true that most AI image generators produce work that is at a resolution that looks fine on a screen, but is too small for print work. In addition, WomboDream only produces output at an aspect ratio of approximately 3:5, which is too tall for Instagram. So I find myself “framing” the shots often. Here I used the original WomboDream image as a frame, darkened and vignetted. It gives me the right colors and mood to make the frame an extension that doesn’t distract from the image.

View attachment 190607
I may be a little strange, but I one of the things about this image that stands out to me is the one totally blue eye.

An Abstraction of Water Lilies

MidJourney, iColorama

Another example of using an abstract (created years ago in iColorama) as a seed image. I saw water in the original, so prompted for water lilies.

BBFE6312-C3F6-4F8D-B961-61BC22EDB7BF.jpeg

The original abstract.

CE0A49EF-57A3-4F3F-B239-A9F0D1EE063F.jpeg

Fifty Years

Snapseed

Taking a detour from AI images. After all, I still find more traditional methods of image-making beautiful, and I captured some great starting images at one of my favorite places last week.

CD18AE06-DBA5-459F-9A3B-86F2E2B3DEA4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom