Jerry’s Catch-All

Waltz Into Mischief

iColorama, Percolator, Matter

484BE38E-12D4-44E0-B792-BDE568C9F402.jpeg

Homewrecker!

Freemix, iColorama, DeepArtEffects, Over

For the first time in months, I was able to get to items on Freemix. It crashed when I tried to save, so I did a screenshot of several cutouts, three of which I used here. The thought behind this piece came from viewing an episode of “Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman”.

FAEAE411-FE5D-43AA-83B8-46BE947947F3.jpeg

Ruling the Roost

Snapseed, SuperimposeX, iColorama, DeepArtEffects, ImpressoPro

Done as sort of a “commission” from a friend who raises chickens. This was one she did not choose.

F3C13F55-C3C4-43E0-905A-8568C937D673.jpeg

In the past couple of days, I’ve posted images elsewhere that do not fit into our criteria for posting here. I thought you might want to see them anyway, knowing that they are not eligible for any contests or further posting on Mobitog.

First is an image that started on Sktchy, by user Rene Vasquez Freeman. Transformed from a standard portrait in iColorama.

575E819F-19E9-4771-A008-DD20B25926F8.jpeg

Second is a shot from my latest dramatic endeavor, used to wish the actor a Happy Birthday. It was definitely not captured by a mobile phone, but the app work was all done there.

EF54E382-F53A-4EBC-9613-F3699AC795C5.jpeg

Ruling the Roost

Done as sort of a “commission” from a friend who raises chickens. This was one she did not choose.

View attachment 159785

In the past couple of days, I’ve posted images elsewhere that do not fit into our criteria for posting here. I thought you might want to see them anyway, knowing that they are not eligible for any contests or further posting on Mobitog.

First is an image that started on Sktchy, by user Rene Vasquez Freeman. Transformed from a standard portrait in iColorama.

View attachment 159787

Second is a shot from my latest dramatic endeavor, used to wish the actor a Happy Birthday. It was definitely not captured by a mobile phone, but the app work was all done there.

View attachment 159788
Is the play a farce - why else would he be standing, talking on the phone in his boxers!!?

Ruling the Roost

View attachment 159785

View attachment 159787

View attachment 159788
Love the chicken pic. Well if this one wasn’t chosen, the one she liked muse have been awesome!

Oh yes. As a matter of fact it was ”Unnecessary Farce”!
I looked up the play. It sounds hilarious - just the sort of thing I like to watch. But I imagine it’s much more difficult to direct, and act in, than a “normal” play because timing is so important. One of my absolute favourites (the film version too) is Noises Off!. I’ve seen it several times and just love it.

I looked up the play. It sounds hilarious - just the sort of thing I like to watch. But I imagine it’s much more difficult to direct, and act in, than a “normal” play because timing is so important. One of my absolute favourites (the film version too) is Noises Off!. I’ve seen it several times and just love it.
My parents used to take me to small plays in our town in my late teens and they were usually comedies/farces. I used to enjoy them immensely. I saw a couple in London when I first lived there but not since. Once all this ‘drama’ is over with, I really must go to some again.

I had never heard of that. I see I can rent a version with Carol Burnette on Amazon PrIme. I could use a good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom