Jerry’s Catch-All

Drizzle Drazzle

iColorama, DeepArtEffects, Trigraphy

God, I’m old. A very few of you may remember Tooter Turtle, and the incantation from Mr. Wizard: “Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome; Time for this one to come home.”

View attachment 163972
Yes, I remember (she says, aging herself). MIke and I use that very phrase a lot more often than one might think.

A true catch-all.

There’s a lot of my edits that I don’t post here, because I’m not responsible for the original image. However, if I group them together and make everyone aware, I’d like to show you some that I’m proud/happy about.

The first comes from an image posted here on MobiTog by the talented jangray. Tarted up with iColorama and Distressed FX.

7969B4EF-4241-47DC-92BA-D961A5530F41.jpeg

The second fits in with the recent spate of Bernie Sanders memes. I believe we all have a little Bernie.

5C89EE70-5B45-4E2E-8E9D-F955A588AE15.jpeg

The third is from a stock photo on Pexels. I changed it to a “day-for-night” shot in iColorama and then took it through Impresso Pro.

85B24A82-C72F-416E-94E7-995F75000458.jpeg

A true catch-all.

There’s a lot of my edits that I don’t post here, because I’m not responsible for the original image. However, if I group them together and make everyone aware, I’d like to show you some that I’m proud/happy about.

The first comes from an image posted here on MobiTog by the talented jangray. Tarted up with iColorama and Distressed FX.

View attachment 164000

The second fits in with the recent spate of Bernie Sanders memes. I believe we all have a little Bernie.

View attachment 164001

The third is from a stock photo on Pexels. I changed it to a “day-for-night” shot in iColorama and then took it through Impresso Pro.

View attachment 164002
All very nice. I especially like that last.

Back
Top Bottom