Jerry’s Catch-All

I love all of these. Have we had a tutorial on these (I think I remember you doing one)?
Two very nice images. Are creating the masks from images, saving them, then importing them onto other images? (If you follow...)
I haven’t really done a tutorial on this particular method. They build on my Brush Exploration series here from a couple of years ago.

The masks are built from brush strokes. I then import them as a brush mask to use for Effects>Blend and other things. Here’s the mask I used above

A507584E-449C-4A51-BAE7-6E1BA319E591.jpeg

Here’s another work using the same mask.

5C10A30F-4FD3-464D-8CA3-40EF0BF36FFE.jpeg

I haven’t really done a tutorial on this particular method. They build on my Brush Exploration series here from a couple of years ago.

The masks are built from brush strokes. I then import them as a brush mask to use for Effects>Blend and other things. Here’s the mask I used above

View attachment 164903

Here’s another work using the same mask.

View attachment 164905
Cool! iColorama remains one of my favorite apps, and I often run to it when I am out of ideas.

Wow, it’s quite a lot at £10.99 but I’ve tried the lite version and love some of the effects. Might mess around a bit more before buying.
Seems I’ve tried the light version which I didn’t because before any testing you need to create an account.
now I’ve looked at the pro and got a heart attack!
Okay for the 12€ if the resolution is fine and it’s all included, but there are inapps galore! 10 shown on the AppStore mostly 17€ each, two even 22€! Is it really really worth it?? juryjone is there all in in your version or are there some slots open? Sorry to ask. :barf:

Seems I’ve tried the light version which I didn’t because before any testing you need to create an account.
now I’ve looked at the pro and got a heart attack!
Okay for the 12€ if the resolution is fine and it’s all included, but there are inapps galore! 10 shown on the AppStore mostly 17€ each, two even 22€! Is it really really worth it?? juryjone is there all in in your version or are there some slots open? Sorry to ask. :barf:
I seem to have everything available. Perhaps they set it up with a legacy version, and didn’t make early adopters get on the payment plan. Perhaps I don’t have access to the paid “looks”. They don’t make it easy to find those - I haven’t found them yet. I just know that there are hundreds and hundreds available, and the resolution is fine for me, for what I get out of it. This image is 1950 pixels on the long side, and I’m never going to want to print the results straight out of the app.

5DADE101-030F-4107-BEE4-D49E303E9ABE.jpeg

I seem to have everything available. Perhaps they set it up with a legacy version, and didn’t make early adopters get on the payment plan. Perhaps I don’t have access to the paid “looks”. They don’t make it easy to find those - I haven’t found them yet. I just know that there are hundreds and hundreds available, and the resolution is fine for me, for what I get out of it. This image is 1950 pixels on the long side, and I’m never going to want to print the results straight out of the app.

View attachment 164959
So you get out half the pixels you put in. Not fair for that prize. :)

The Death of Cleopatra

Trigraphy, SuperimposeX, iColorama

Through an app called Daily Art, I was introduced to this work by Edmonia Lewis. In addition to how wonderful this work by a Black American woman is, I was fascinated by its travels. It was lauded at the Centennial Exposition (1876) in Philadelphia, but later ended up in a Chicago saloon, adorned the grave of a horse at a racetrack, and was eventually rescued from a salvage yard in the 1980s.

I had this background lying around, ready to use, and here we are.

33C7B666-20E4-43A1-8423-D9E749C11AA9.jpeg

Re-Emergence

iColorama, DeepArtEffects, BeCasso

This image is inadmissible for APPstract #46, since I’m judging this month, but this is what came to mind for me. I actually did this before seeing sdimbour amazingly similar image today.

View attachment 165280
Strange magic coincidence. Beautiful images both your’s an sdimbour ’s:inlove:

Re-Emergence

iColorama, DeepArtEffects, BeCasso

This image is inadmissible for APPstract #46, since I’m judging this month, but this is what came to mind for me. I actually did this before seeing sdimbour amazingly similar image today.

View attachment 165280
Very nice! You should at least give yourself an honorable mention!!

Back
Top Bottom