Jerry’s Catch-All

there are BIRDS out there

Snapseed

E969F4B4-BBD8-4C27-8C76-E1C656DD5F4F.jpeg

It’ll Be Along in a Minute: Median Blur and Sketch

Affinity Photo, Graphite, iColorama

View attachment 166284
Might be worth giving the original photographer a shout Jerry? Also probably taken on a DSLR, just saying, I'm no authority on Mobitog
so just ignore me!

Might be worth giving the original photographer a shout Jerry? Also probably taken on a DSLR, just saying, I'm no authority on Mobitog
so just ignore me!
No, I won’t ignore you. You are obviously right that it is still identifiable. Sorry!

Petite Violette

Snapseed, Foodie

We completed the two weeks’ wait following our second Pfizer vaccination and celebrated with a dinner out. French onion soup and Veau Viennoise (Wiener Schnitzel). It will be a while before we venture out again because, as we were leaving, a maskless group blocked the exit for several minutes. Clueless idiots.

4AB844C0-7CAD-485E-B6B8-A225A9D1D128.jpeg

Petite Violette

Snapseed, Foodie

We completed the two weeks’ wait following our second Pfizer vaccination and celebrated with a dinner out. French onion soup and Veau Viennoise (Wiener Schnitzel). It will be a while before we venture out again because, as we were leaving, a maskless group blocked the exit for several minutes. Clueless idiots.

View attachment 166474
Mmmmmm....French Onion Soup......
And yes, some folks think the vaccine is the cure.

Congrats, it was my two week after second shot as well! That food looks yummy and yes, we are still very careful, sad too many others are not.

We went out to eat early, so there were few people in the restaurant, we took outdoor seating! Then I got my COVID hair cut off!!

Congrats, it was my two week after second shot as well! That food looks yummy and yes, we are still very careful, sad too many others are not.

We went out to eat early, so there were few people in the restaurant, we took outdoor seating! Then I got my COVID hair cut off!!
There’s very little more satisfying than getting that COVID hair off!

Back
Top Bottom