Jerry’s Catch-All

Confused Emotion

Freemix, iColorama, DeepArtEffects, BeCasso, DistressedFX

Freemix has been updated! It’s always been a problem, with access to their library of objects appearing and (mostly) disappearing. The app itself disappeared from the App Store for a couple of years. But it’s back! I collect objects from their library, placing them on a green background in order to use them with iColorama’s Chroma tool.

70F39E4A-4990-4641-9F22-61D608BA959B.jpeg

New Model

FaceApp, Prisma, BeCasso

I saw an article the other day about a Japanese man whose hobby is motorcycles. His posts on Instagram weren’t getting much traffic, so he used filters on FaceApp to transform his Selfie image to a young woman. It boosted his traffic considerably.

This model is actually me. It gives me the opportunity to work on portraits without having to see my face or creep out some young woman with model requests.

2A762600-0246-4874-BE3D-2A53F8C5FBCF.jpeg

New Model

FaceApp, Prisma, BeCasso

I saw an article the other day about a Japanese man whose hobby is motorcycles. His posts on Instagram weren’t getting much traffic, so he used filters on FaceApp to transform his Selfie image to a young woman. It boosted his traffic considerably.

This model is actually me. It gives me the opportunity to work on portraits without having to see my face or creep out some young woman with model requests.

View attachment 167143
That's remarkable (and a great tip, too)

New Model

FaceApp, Prisma, BeCasso

View attachment 167143
Okay....I got sucked in.....and played with it for 20 minutes. I am definitely going to experiment with this.

New Model

FaceApp, Prisma, BeCasso

View attachment 167143
I did a visit to the AppStore and I could see I've had FaceApp downloaded before but apparently uninstalled it for some reason. Looks fun though. In the Swedish AppStore there are a lot of comments on "Russian developer that steal your identity" :alien: The comments are in English which is unusual for Swedish version. The comments seem fake. How intriguing - a cyber war in App Store:D

I did a visit to the AppStore and I could see I've had FaceApp downloaded before but apparently uninstalled it for some reason. Looks fun though. In the Swedish AppStore there are a lot of comments on "Russian developer that steal your identity" :alien: The comments are in English which is unusual for Swedish version. The comments seem fake. How intriguing - a cyber war in App Store:D
I remember hearing that as well when FaceApp was first released. But they never ask for your identity. They don’t even have their own ”community“ like Dreamscope or PhotoLab or even VSCO that you log into to post your images.

I remember hearing that as well when FaceApp was first released. But they never ask for your identity. They don’t even have their own ”community“ like Dreamscope or PhotoLab or even VSCO that you log into to post your images.
I know. Isn't it interesting that fake comments show up for this particular app. I would guess that 95% av the comments in the Swedish App Store are written in Swedish but here all the comments were written in English and had more or less the same content :alien: I'm sure going to try it, now I'm even more curious:)

I Don’t Recommend Using the Bench

iColorama

iColorama S, for the iPhone, is free today. The user interface has changed superficially, but the bonus is the two new sub menus, Overlay and Tone 2. This uses some of the Directional light overlays, which I love.

761E34D9-1B8C-41F2-9CE9-1661A0D64B6D.jpeg

I Don’t Recommend Using the Bench

iColorama

iColorama S, for the iPhone, is free today. The user interface has changed superficially, but the bonus is the two new sub menus, Overlay and Tone 2. This uses some of the Directional light overlays, which I love.

View attachment 167473
I notice last time I used it, it looked different, but I didn’t realize there were new options!

Plant Identifier Needed

Native camera, Snapseed

This large bush grows on the side of my house. It has since 1993. I still don’t know what it is. But it does this every year. *shrug*

77A00E5B-AC54-4794-805F-BB26136C8120.jpeg

I was really just poking fun at myself. Having a large bush growing literally against the house for 28 years, and I’m still an idiot about what’s right there. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom