Jerry’s Catch-All

Nothing but a Warped, Frustrated Old Man

Portait AI, Video2Photo, iColorama, Brushstroke

CB00AC92-5EB6-43B5-955B-E7E964675611.jpeg

From the Window

760nm IR filter, Snapseed, NIRColor

I was attempting to organize some apps on my iPhone when I saw Jixipix’s NIR Color app. I haven’t used it a lot, because using it on normal photos just assigns funky colors. But, duh, why not try it on the ones I take with the IR filter? This used just NIR and Snapseed, no LR.

48AFCDB8-13C0-4123-8C14-9BF016D0F71A.jpeg

Failed Hopper

Snapseed, DeepArtEffects, iColorama

I tried to use my photo in an Edward Hopper challenge. It just wasn’t really suited to it. But my results were nice. I added the bulb and rays to the dark central shade in iColorama.

757DE095-E83A-47DE-A10F-C0A60FF38822.jpeg

Still at Home

Argentum, Graphite

After downloading the recommended Argentum B&W camera app, I experimented immediately with the double exposure feature. A quick travel through Graphite and got this interesting sketch.

F635B6E6-C6DA-4484-A881-D8C261858C12.jpeg

Still at Home

Argentum, Graphite

After downloading the recommended Argentum B&W camera app, I experimented immediately with the double exposure feature. A quick travel through Graphite and got this interesting sketch.

View attachment 170719
Great combo of apps. I just stole your idea. Will post immediately in my playground thread :D

Still at Home

Argentum, Graphite

View attachment 170719

Great combo of apps. I just stole your idea. Will post immediately in my playground thread :D
I believe I may steal that idea, too!

Back
Top Bottom