Jerry’s Catch-All

Made It Through Another Thanksgiving!

LOLBoothPro, FaceApp, BeCasso, iColorama

0287A0FC-2092-4EEE-88DB-D0ABAA286BC7.jpeg

Visiting Vincent

BeCasso, iColorama

The Van Gogh Immersive Experience is in Atlanta, and I finally visited. Very nice, especially the VR bit, but still less of a “wow” experience than the film “Loving Vincent”.

F5EB95F3-5C89-4EF4-8FAF-878CACFC0C0F.jpeg

A Day in Town

WomboDream, VectorQ, iColorama

WomboDream is an AI painting app that produces an image based on the word or phrase that you enter. There are 11 different looks, ranging from Steampunk to Ukiyoe (used here). The resulting image is a fractured representation of the phrase, and should be different each time. It can produce some wonderful backgrounds. This image was the phrase “village square” with my VectorQ figure from yesterday added.

8D085912-8067-4716-BCE2-3B6F886C0EC9.jpeg

A Day in Town

WomboDream, VectorQ, iColorama

WomboDream is an AI painting app that produces an image based on the word or phrase that you enter. There are 11 different looks, ranging from Steampunk to Ukiyoe (used here). The resulting image is a fractured representation of the phrase, and should be different each time. It can produce some wonderful backgrounds. This image was the phrase “village square” with my VectorQ figure from yesterday added.

View attachment 173961
What a fun program, almost as addictive as FotoDa. So far, I've had the best luck with No Style, Steampunk, Ukiyoe, Fantasy Art, and Pastel. I don't see any way to turn off the name frame, even by paying, do you?

What a fun program, almost as addictive as FotoDa. So far, I've had the best luck with No Style, Steampunk, Ukiyoe, Fantasy Art, and Pastel. I don't see any way to turn off the name frame, even by paying, do you?
Choose download as background. Low res, but no frame or text.
B7FF11FF-9879-465B-909D-75EA36017B28.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom