Jerry’s Catch-All

Cat by Fireplace

WomboDream, iColorama

This prompt did give a shape like a cat’s head, but Lucy wanted to be represented also.

233E3291-6E2B-46C2-AEF1-8DFBCEB13E06.png

I gave it a shot as well. I just cropped the excess. I was hoping you could load your own pictures and it would work on those as well

Yes, I’d love to try a couple of those styles on my own photos.

Thanks for the tip on Wombo - great fun. Though like David I wish I could use my own images. Worth petitioning the dev?
Agree. It is fun, but I prefer my own images to be used.

Stars in Her Eyes

WomboDream, iColorama, PastelloPro

I don’t want to be controversial, but WomboDream seems to be divisive. While I admit that I wish the styles could be useful on my own pictures, I don’t want to discount what it does with the images it mashes together using AI. Using it as a background, or as a basis in a collage, as I do here, seems to be perfectly cromulent. I will use it as long as I further manipulate it to give it my own touch.

The title is the phrase I used in WD.

D14A37E4-057B-406F-B200-D2BE62F3E397.jpeg

Using it as a background, or as a basis in a collage,
I enjoy playing with Wombo Dream, but I haven't been able so far to use any of the results in another work. I'm not exactly sure what the barrier is. It's as though they're too complete? too distinct and up front? I guess it's that my imagination has trouble seeing them in a new context, as a part of something else. (Argh. No my clearest explanation ever. Sorry.)

A Day in Town

WomboDream, VectorQ, iColorama

WomboDream is an AI painting app that produces an image based on the word or phrase that you enter. There are 11 different looks, ranging from Steampunk to Ukiyoe (used here). The resulting image is a fractured representation of the phrase, and should be different each time. It can produce some wonderful backgrounds. This image was the phrase “village square” with my VectorQ figure from yesterday added.

View attachment 173961
Clever use of the app. I got bored with it very quickly.

I enjoy playing with Wombo Dream, but I haven't been able so far to use any of the results in another work. I'm not exactly sure what the barrier is. It's as though they're too complete? too distinct and up front? I guess it's that my imagination has trouble seeing them in a new context, as a part of something else. (Argh. No my clearest explanation ever. Sorry.)
I know exactly what you’re saying. I have a few saved off that are very near complete in my eyes, but I won’t post them until I can do something to make them mine (if ever). For the most part, they are too busy for backgrounds (although that’s how I’ve used them in what I’ve posted so far). Going forward I see using a portion here, a texture there. Well, except for today’s. :oops:

Cat Toys

WomboDream, SuperimposeX, iColorama

I liked what WD produced for the phrase cat toys, exc that the cat figure at center only had one ear, so I added the second ear along with a few that are strewn about our house.

The inimitable Meri Walker and I intend to have a Zoom discussion of AI art apps sometime in the next week or so. If you’re interested in participating, comment here.

2DA34D9B-DF4C-498F-8E0B-5C2AE1A91DE0.jpeg

The Holly and the Ivy

WomboDream, iColorama, Oilbrush, SnowDaze

WD did not have berries, so I had to add them myself.

I realize the there seems to be considerable pushback on the use of WD on this forum. However, while I feel I should be safe posting them in my own thread, I can refrain from posting them at all if asked.

6022F367-5EB1-4C0C-A2EE-EECD6042D606.jpeg

Cat Toys

WomboDream, SuperimposeX, iColorama

I liked what WD produced for the phrase cat toys, exc that the cat figure at center only had one ear, so I added the second ear along with a few that are strewn about our house.

The inimitable Meri Walker and I intend to have a Zoom discussion of AI art apps sometime in the next week or so. If you’re interested in participating, comment here.

View attachment 174273
Congrats! I wouldn’t want to participate as such but would love to watch if/when available!

The Holly and the Ivy

WomboDream, iColorama, Oilbrush, SnowDaze

WD did not have berries, so I had to add them myself.

I realize the there seems to be considerable pushback on the use of WD on this forum. However, while I feel I should be safe posting them in my own thread, I can refrain from posting them at all if asked.

View attachment 174323
Keep on keeping on Jerry. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom