Jerry’s Catch-All

Merry Christmas, I Guess

PhotoLab, iColorama, Oilbrush

PhotoLab has a template that places a full-length photo on a snowy path with a heart-shaped red tree. I could have captured some wistful pose, but instead used Agent Frank from Unnecessary Farce.

15F82348-C951-410E-8914-9B70909939F6.jpeg

Merry Christmas, I Guess

PhotoLab has a template that places a full-length photo on a snowy path with a heart-shaped red tree. I could have captured some wistful pose, but instead used Agent Frank from Unnecessary Farce.

View attachment 174470
Merry Christmas Jerry. Have a wonderful day and thank you for your presence here.:kissingheart:

Merry Christmas, I Guess

View attachment 174470
Photo lab? A photo app I don’t have? Off to the App Store!

Photo lab? A photo app I don’t have? Off to the App Store!

I left a couple of steps out. This particular template creates a gif/short video with falling snow, so I used Video2Photo to capture a single frame.

Calvin Meets Frosty

WomboDream, SuperimposeX, iColorama

I love Calvin’s violent, surrealistic snowmen. Entering “Frosty the Snowman“ in WomboDream resulted in an image that just needed a carrot nose, drawn-in stick arms, and a recolored hat.

D257138C-7126-405F-8B4C-9CB1B3E02DC1.jpeg

Museum Visitor

WomboDream, iColorama, StarryAI, FrameBuilder

There’s another AI app like WomboDream called StarryAI. It builds an image from a phrase also. Free images are low resolution, but paying is prohibitively expensive - $120 is the volume discount price for the year.

The background is WomboDream; the figure and added texture is iColorama; the image in the frame is starryai from the phrase “the Ten Commandments of love”.

090786CF-47A0-4A17-9F37-A9B08F7075F1.jpeg

Predictions

Carbon B&W

Not that Carbon, this one:

5DE4570D-D925-4E54-A773-0F07ED9C4C3F.jpeg

Chapel on the Water

WomboDream, Neural Paint, iColorama

A tutorial, discussing this work and some AI apps in general, is now available on YT. Let me know what you think!

View attachment 174656
Another fine Jerry Jobe tutorial! I like the way you illustrated the cool, new textures and tones available in iColorama.

Good demo of how you can use the AI works. Maybe now I can get past the "but it looks so complete!" barrier.
It was calculated - brushing off the results from WomboDream so casually. There are a number of IG posters that I’ve encountered lately that I wish would get the idea (that it’s only a start).

I Am So SMRT

FaceApp (for background replacement)

I know, I post new images almost every day. So I should do a 365. But I’m more comfortable being able to skip a day or two here and there, so I’m going to continue here in my little backwater. Besides, I’ve decided to return to my Song of the Day posts on my blog (enthusiamnoted.wordpress.com), so I’m doing the daily thing elsewhere. I will try to step up the number of tutorials also.

2CA4C6F8-AE2C-4FE9-9C47-ABC7386CF3FE.jpeg

I Am So SMRT

FaceApp (for background replacement)

I know, I post new images almost every day. So I should do a 365. But I’m more comfortable being able to skip a day or two here and there, so I’m going to continue here in my little backwater. Besides, I’ve decided to return to my Song of the Day posts on my blog (enthusiamnoted.wordpress.com), so I’m doing the daily thing elsewhere. I will try to step up the number of tutorials also.

View attachment 174769
I couldn’t find your blog! Are all the letters there?
enthusiamnoted.wordpress.com

Back
Top Bottom