Jerry’s Catch-All

Lighthouse by Turner

MidJourney

In case you weren’t aware, the output from text-to-image engines has changed drastically over the last few months. About the time that WomboDream incorporated Stable Diffusion into their app, I jumped onto Discord, and tried MidJourney. Among the first prompts I entered was “lighthouse on a stormy rocky point, style JMW Turner”. I was blown away. This was so far beyond what I’d gotten out of WomboDream before SD that it has dominated my time exploring it. I was using WomboDream as a tool for pieces in a collage, or for manipulating my own image. TTI has quickly surpassed anything I could use in that way.

This image has been remastered from that original lighthouse because MidJourney has a new release in test. it’s even better than the one that rocked me 40 days ago.

View attachment 185421

And here’s the first one from August 4.

View attachment 185422
OMG. It’s all Greek to me, but the images are amazing. :hearteyes:

OMG. It’s all Greek to me, but the images are amazing. :hearteyes:
What I was trying to say is that the results from MidJourney and Stable Diffusion are becoming a finished product. I have been using them as elements in work that I then collaged together. This was the way that I assured, to myself at least, that I was still the creator. But now the results right out of the box are complete, with any changes that I would make being ridiculously superfluous.

They are amazing, but they’re not the purpose of this particular forum. I’ve got a few more that are pretty much untouched that I’d like to post in the next few weeks, but that will be all unless I start bending it to my will and making it a tool again.

Talking Heads - Remain in Light

WomboDream, iColorama

A couple of images based on the title, merged together.

3AEC100A-40D0-441A-B28F-08B055CB379B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom