Jerry’s Catch-All

I appreciate your examples from this app, Jerry. It’s not in the Au App Store. More importantly I’m looking up artists I’ve never heard of :)
Regarding the artist part: that’s one of my favorite things about WomboDream and MidJourney: finding artist styles that I love. i definitely didn’t know about Icart before seeing someone else using him as an influence, along with Mucha, Boccion, and many others.

MidJourney is not a separate app. You access it through a Discord “forum“. There are public threads where you can see others (usually beginners) trying out image creation. Then, when you subscribe, you can directly message the MidJourney bot and not get lost in all the noise.

My Brain When I Am Complimented

MidJourney, iColorama

It really doesn’t take it well.

350D962C-9870-46D6-86DB-48AE10ADC9E7.jpeg

And Oh, How They Danced…

WomboDream, iColorama, Stackables

Merged two Dream images and stars from iColorama.

View attachment 186138
Love this! Witchy kind of feel. Must be Stonehenge. Did you know that this months APPStract theme is “based on a song”? I mention this because I see a blog every day with a song and an image. Just saying…..:rolleyes:

Love this! Witchy kind of feel. Must be Stonehenge. Did you know that this months APPStract theme is “based on a song”? I mention this because I see a blog every day with a song and an image. Just saying…..:rolleyes:
Most of those images come straight out of an AI, so wouldn’t be eligible under the multi-app rule in APPStract.

Back
Top Bottom