Jerry’s Catch-All

Whey-less

WomboDream

Miss Muffett in the style of Mark Ryden. I really like his work. WomboDream is especially inconsistent with providing good renditions of his style. This was the best I could get.

View attachment 187481
You’re introducing us to lots of new artists Jerry (well, new to me anyway).:hearteyes:

Bird of Paradise Wallpaper

MidJourney, iColorama

MidJourney has a new feature that creates a single seamless tile of your image - in this case, it was the beautiful flower called the bird of paradise. Then I used iColorama to turn it into multiple tiles and turn them so they aren’t vertical stripes of tiles.

03DDBEF4-7FF6-47BA-B483-8242F48A6233.jpeg

MidJourney, iColorama

MidJourney has a new feature that creates a single seamless tile of your image - in this case, it was the beautiful flower called the bird of paradise. Then I used iColorama to turn it into multiple tiles and turn them so they aren’t vertical stripes of tiles.

View attachment 187516
Gorgeous.... these colors!!

MidJourney, iColorama

View attachment 187516
I’d buy it. :hearteyes:

MidJourney, iColorama

View attachment 187516
Pretty! :hearteyes:

MidJourney Version 4

MidJourney, iColorama, Diptic

The original image for today (version 3), on the left, is really nice, but the “mist” is either unbelievably thick or there is a land above the clouds. Version 4, on the right, doesn’t really show how much the algorithm has improved, what with the floating branches and all, but there is terrific detail balanced out by a square aspect at the moment and a relatively small 1024x1024 size. It is a radical improvement.

4E08A2BA-C50E-4DD7-8580-18A44B9C1869.jpeg

but the “mist” is either unbelievably thick or there is a land above the clouds.
Earth colliding with a wandering planet. I think it might work if it weren't for that pale line of hills at the lower edge of the mist. They look so far off that the upper landscape looks like it must be enormous. Yes, the righthand one is a great improvement, very coherent.

MidJourney Version 4

The original image for today (version 3), on the left, is really nice, but the “mist” is either unbelievably thick or there is a land above the clouds. Version 4, on the right, doesn’t really show how much the algorithm has improved, what with the floating branches and all, but there is terrific detail balanced out by a square aspect at the moment and a relatively small 1024x1024 size. It is a radical improvement.

View attachment 187534
They are both way better than any I can squeeze out, but the second one is much more believable, in a fantasy sort of way.

MidJourney Version 4

View attachment 187534
I love them both. In my mind, these magical worlds can exist exactly as seen… that’s what brings me the magic. :inlove:

Woman in Library, Botticelli

MidJourney, Diptic

The image on the left was one I had originally chosen to post today. I liked the face, and thought the hair/scarf interplay was intriguing. Then I entered the same prompt in Version 4 and was blown away.

00197F87-5E00-43A1-82CD-35F09C25547C.jpeg

Woman in Library, Botticelli

MidJourney, Diptic

The image on the left was one I had originally chosen to post today. I liked the face, and thought the hair/scarf interplay was intriguing. Then I entered the same prompt in Version 4 and was blown away.

View attachment 187549
These are both quite striking, as is the difference between them, and both look flawless. I agree, too, about the wow factor of the second one, although aesthetically I prefer the stylized look of the first one. It's remarkable how far these engines have come in a short time.

Back
Top Bottom