Jerry’s Catch-All

Feed Your Head 2: Gilbert Shelton

MidJourney, iColorama

13E23069-BAEE-4F61-A3C2-F77A2326B388.png

Feed Your Head 4: Vaughn Bode

MidJourney, iColorama

I’m getting fewer likes as I move along. This is the last of this series.

A2D8FB97-BDA4-4C06-A465-44BDD7F922CA.png

Verbosity

MidJourney, iColorama

One thing I prefer about MidJourney is how creative it gets with one or two words - or even gibberish. This week I’ve got some images from single- and double-word prompts.

View attachment 189036
One of my problems with text to image AI is that I can’t write in my own language. Some of the fun disappears when I have to check in dictionaries. Perhaps I should give Midjourney a try :geek::rolleyes:

One of my problems with text to image AI is that I can’t write in my own language. Some of the fun disappears when I have to check in dictionaries. Perhaps I should give Midjourney a try :geek::rolleyes:
No, I won’t try. I visited their website and felt like a stupid ignorant. So you have to use Discord? Well well, I’ll continue admiring your art here juryjone

No, I won’t try. I visited their website and felt like a stupid ignorant. So you have to use Discord? Well well, I’ll continue admiring your art here juryjone
Yeah, it confused me, too. I managed to make one image with some info from Jerry, but I’ll just keep making images my way. :D
I just deleted Discord yesterday.

Yeah, it confused me, too. I managed to make one image with some info from Jerry, but I’ll just keep making images my way. :D
I just deleted Discord yesterday.
As the person who tries things and then explains to others, I want to tell you that the most difficult thong about Discord is getting started. It’s like they set up some barrier to beginners. Unfortunately, getting started is not something I can reproduce to show others how to do it.

Once I got straightened out with Discord and MidJourney, it was relatively easy to add Wombot and Blue Willow. Now it’s just keeping track of the prompt structure for the various bots.

Surface Plasticity

MidJourney, iColorama

Final entry in my current series of short prompts in MidJourney. It’s a technique I'm sure to use more.

View attachment 189192
Fantastic and mindboggling. I can almost see a happy puppy running with the tongue hanging out. And in the puppys face I see the head of a scared parrot.

Back
Top Bottom