Jerry’s Catch-All

Chaucer and Dante were contemporaries, more or less, so maybe look in the same time period, from the mid-1300s to early 1400s?
Oh yes, now I know. Only monks wrote in the middle ages and of course they wrote in Latin. Swedish didn’t develop into a language until the 16th century. I now read that the first poems in Swedish were written in the 17th century and first prose in the 18th. Not very high culture here :rolleyes:

I like the ‘wet’ colours. I’m a bit over NightCafe. From the fraction I see of the hundreds of thousands of images posted daily theres a definite preference for cute fluffy animals in teacups and predator-like monsters — and there’s no daily challenge theme that can’t be improved with (or replaced by) a big-breasted woman in cyber/steampunk, Grecian and/or vampire gear.
I was watching a video on MidJourney prompts yesterday, chortling over his attempts to ”explain” how to join and use MidJourney while being radically overcaffeinated. I turned to my wife and asked, “Stormtroopers, cyberpunk and synthwave? Really? What is he, 6?”

Rebirth

MidJourney, iColorama

From my image of a beach near Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii.

123241EC-9878-4E01-A94C-8DEE36A8345B.jpeg

Working on Star Wars Fan Art

MidJourney, iColorama

Merger of three different MidJourney images. If I could actually draw, I still wouldn’t put any effort into fan art. I’m just not the type.

3F3E344B-5E2E-42BF-BD12-5DF704BB6574.jpeg

Speaker of the House 1

WomboDream, Diptic

During the recent debacle in the US House of Representatives, I decided to use the phrase “speaker of the house” as a prompt. So here are some of the results, paired-up, as a series.

775BEEA1-A796-4050-9258-9E14991E263D.jpeg

Experiments in Blur

MidJourney, Hipstamatic

Knowing that I can dictate lenses and films, angles, and lighting to MidJourney, I considered whether it was possible to get blur types other than Gaussian. So I tried the prompt “photo of man walking through park, median blur on man, vertical motion blur on background”. My results gave me a Gaussian blur in general, no median blur. The motion blur is not vertical over the background, but rotational on the edges. Oh well. It’s a special kind of look that can only be achieved through editing, not in camera. I’ll just ask for images in focus, I guess.

667A9EBE-7BE3-4F21-9A84-938DFD8DD03D.png

Back
Top Bottom