Jerry’s Catch-All

It’s Still Winter for Some

MidJourney, iColorama

1291EB85-5CB8-49CD-A53E-F68F02F4A4CE.jpeg

Infrared Elm

MidJourney, iColorama

View attachment 190981
I've come back to look at this several times. I keep seeing it as the cover to a J.G. Ballard sci-fi novel, like The Crystal World. It also looks soft and fluffy and at the same time like some sort of mutant fungus taking over everything. Maybe The Fungal World?

Early Studies of Joan and Morticia

WomboDream, iColorama, Diptic

Sixties TV moms. On the left is Joan Nash, of “Please Don’t Eat the Daisies”, portrayed by Patricia Crowley. On the right is Morticia Addams, of “The Addams Family”, portrayed by Carolyn Jones. Both images are taken from shots earlier in the actresses’ careers, and both are influenced by Klimt and Schiele.

4D1E15F3-813F-424B-893F-CB46163AB68C.jpeg

Early Studies of Joan and Morticia

WomboDream, iColorama, Diptic

Sixties TV moms. On the left is Joan Nash, of “Please Don’t Eat the Daisies”, portrayed by Patricia Crowley. On the right is Morticia Addams, of “The Addams Family”, portrayed by Carolyn Jones. Both images are taken from shots earlier in the actresses’ careers, and both are influenced by Klimt and Schiele.

View attachment 191225
Morticia just doesn’t seem herself……. I never noticed before.. when I typed Morticia, my auto correct changed it to mortician. :lmao: Of Course!!!

Trout Mask Replica

MidJourney, iColorama, VintageScene

Captain Beefheart (aka Don Van Vliet) was never an artist you’d have playing in the background. His surrealistic wordplay was evident in his most famous album.

C733C818-E5A0-4F46-AE4A-118217C6D801.jpeg

Trout Mask Replica

MidJourney, iColorama, VintageScene

Captain Beefheart (aka Don Van Vliet) was never an artist you’d have playing in the background. His surrealistic wordplay was evident in his most famous album.

View attachment 191371
I remember the name, but not the music. I’ll have to have a listen. Cool image.

Back
Top Bottom