Jerry’s Catch-All

Now That I’m Here, Can I Get There?

WomboDream, MidJourney, Oilbrush, iColorama

This took a convoluted path. I started with a photo of me taken 30 years ago at Rocky Mountain National Park. I cut myself out and made myself bigger in comparison to the landscape, and the resulting image was truly horrible. Fed that into WomboDream, and got a nice image, but not one I wanted to post. Took that into MidJourney, and got a great image, but I wanted better, more natural brushwork, so off it went to Oilbrush. Then I took the MidJourney and Oilbrush images into iColorama to blend and tone.

The title? Whenever I go hiking, it only takes me to a place where I can see hundreds of places I’d like to get to. Such is life.

image.jpeg

This took a convoluted path. I started with a photo of me taken 30 years ago at Rocky Mountain National Park. I cut myself out and made myself bigger in comparison to the landscape, and the resulting image was truly horrible. Fed that into WomboDream, and got a nice image, but not one I wanted to post. Took that into MidJourney, and got a great image, but I wanted better, more natural brushwork, so off it went to Oilbrush. Then I took the MidJourney and Oilbrush images into iColorama to blend and tone.

The title? Whenever I go hiking, it only takes me to a place where I can see hundreds of places I’d like to get to. Such is life.

View attachment 192103
As always I’m amazed (and a bit envious) that you are such a master in creating your images with many steps in different apps :alien::) And in this case I love that the start image is an actual photo of you.
By the way, I thought I had all the apps from Digital Masterpieces, but I was wrong. Oilbrush is missing. Must take care of that immediately :D

As always I’m amazed (and a bit envious) that you are such a master in creating your images with many steps in different apps :alien::) And in this case I love that the start image is an actual photo of you.
By the way, I thought I had all the apps from Digital Masterpieces, but I was wrong. Oilbrush is missing. Must take care of that immediately :D
I like Oilbrush quite a bit. I usually start with the Plain style and then play with the settings.

View attachment 192103
Nice image. The story of the bg (your hiking experience plus the editing process) makes it more enjoyable :thumbs:

View attachment 192103
I love the story of your convoluted path. The best paths are. Fabulous image!

Circuit Board

DecoSketch, MidJourney, iColorama

I threw together a seed image in DecoSketch, then used /describe in MidJourney to produce a prompt from that seed image. Used the prompt and the seed image, then changed the colors in iColorama.

IMG_8152.jpeg

Btw Jerry you recently made IoTM history: not only scooping second and third places but also with two APPstracts. With great power comes great responsibility :mobibabe: Can we have the benefit of your nominations in the current IoTM April? Noms close on 30th.
Busy month. I’m directing a show that goes up in two weeks. Next month?

Back
Top Bottom