Jerry’s Catch-All

Susan Visits the Big City

MidJourney, iColorama

Today and tomorrow I reuse my “High Rise” image from Saturday. This uses the /blend feature in MidJourney. I blended a “watercolor 1960s model” image of my wife with “High Rise” and got this.

IMG_9784.jpeg

Baby Girl in the City

MidJourney, iColorama

I didn't use /blend this time. Instead, I pasted an image of my daughter from 25 years ago (sob!) onto “High Rise” and used that as my seed image with the title as my prompt.

IMG_9877.jpeg

Here is the seed image:

IMG_9874.jpeg

Display Room

WomboDream, MidJourney, iColorama

I created a display virtual room in WomboDream, then placed another Dream image into the frame. I didn’t like the paint job on the walls, so I created a wallpaper using --tile in MidJourney. Blending in iColorama.

IMG_8284.jpeg

Display Room

I created a display virtual room in WomboDream, then placed another Dream image into the frame. I didn’t like the paint job on the walls, so I created a wallpaper using --tile in MidJourney. Blending in iColorama.

View attachment 192669
The whole thing is impressive but the picture…..wow!

Ecru Landscape

MidJourney, iColorama

One of the things I enjoy most about AI art is the styles I am exposed to without asking. Here I just asked for the color ecru and a landscape, and I got this wonderful not-quite-watercolor-and-ink image. I can then spend hours going down the rabbit hole trying to recreate the effect on command. In this case, I haven’t been able to replicate it yet.

IMG_9726.jpeg

Valley Landscape

Experimentation with the term “blind contour drawing”. Because I don’t have an art background, I wasn’t familiar with this technique for learning to draw. I had WomboDream produce the “blind” drawing, then took that image as a seed into MidJourney.

IMG_0024.jpeg

Here is the WomboDream drawing.

IMG_8397.jpeg

At the IKEA Store: Flerspräst

WomboDream, iColorama

Surreal interior from a seed image of tangled bedclothes. Did you know there’s a website to generate meaningless IKEA names?

IMG_8318.jpeg

WomboDream, iColorama

Surreal interior from a seed image of tangled bedclothes. Did you know there’s a website to generate meaningless IKEA names?

View attachment 192904
I had no idea. IKEA themselves seem to use that website too :D Some of their names are just weird:alien: This image is very surreal. I've been staring at it for some minutes now. So many strange details. And is that you lying there:thinking::coffee:

WomboDream, iColorama

View attachment 192904
That’s why I never order IKEA. :lmao: But, as Eva said this is really compelling image, so much to see.

I had no idea. IKEA themselves seem to use that website too :D Some of their names are just weird:alien: This image is very surreal. I've been staring at it for some minutes now. So many strange details. And is that you lying there:thinking::coffee:
It does bear a certain resemblance to me, heavily made up. I’m hoping that’s coincidental.

Back
Top Bottom