Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

005/365

B186B495-62E7-4121-B673-CCC18F471779.jpeg

Bulwick village with birds - in the setting sun.
Native camera app

It’s one of our all-time favorites as well. I figured you for a “Dectectorist.”
Do you subscribe to Netflix David? If so, and you don’t mind subtitles, Anxious People is a wonderful, funny, sad, intriguing short series. It’s either Norwegian or Swedish (something Scandi anyway). It starts off quite slowly and you might wonder what it’s all about, but it just gets better and better.:thumbs:

Do you subscribe to Netflix David? If so, and you don’t mind subtitles, Anxious People is a wonderful, funny, sad, intriguing short series. It’s either Norwegian or Swedish (something Scandi anyway). It starts off quite slowly and you might wonder what it’s all about, but it just gets better and better.:thumbs:
We just saw the trailer for Anxious People last night and weren’t impressed, but now we’ll definitely give it a try.

It’s Swedish ;) Based on a novel written by Fredrik Backman. He also wrote “A man called Ove” which also was “moviefied” and got lots of awards.

I have to give it another go. The first couple episodes were really slow… and my interest fizzled.

It’s Swedish ;) Based on a novel written by Fredrik Backman. He also wrote “A man called Ove” which also was “moviefied” and got lots of awards.

I have to give it another go. The first couple episodes were really slow… and my interest fizzled.
Well, we gave it another shot tonight. I wished we hadn’t. We ended up binge watching the whole 6 episodes in one sitting.:eek::whistle::thumbs: We loved “A man called Ove.” Saw the movie first then read the book (Actually we listen to the audiobook on one of our drives to and from Cleveland. Better than the movie.)

Well, we gave it another shot tonight. I wished we hadn’t. We ended up binge watching the whole 6 episodes in one sitting.:eek::whistle::thumbs: We loved “A man called Ove.” Saw the movie first then read the book (Actually we listen to the audiobook on one of our drives to and from Cleveland. Better than the movie.)
Oh no. Did you hate it?

Back
Top Bottom