Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

139/365

47223C49-639F-410E-BE25-228A957447AF.jpeg

I’ve been to my uncle’s funeral today in deepest darkest Nottinghamshire. VectorQ, iColorama, Repix

302E9490-CAE1-4764-B8E9-9197CCA8436C.jpeg

Got back in time to go for a walk with Rog and Ozzy. The Hemlock is growing well.:sneaky:

139/365

View attachment 180710
I’ve been to my uncle’s funeral today in deepest darkest Nottinghamshire. VectorQ, iColorama, Repix

View attachment 180711
Got back in time to go for a walk with Rog and Ozzy. The Hemlock is growing well.:sneaky:
Great manip of the funeral pic. Sorry to hear of the passing of your uncle. Were you close to him?

139/365

View attachment 180710

View attachment 180711
I may be a bit morbid sometimes, but I just love the funeral pic. N.B. I could say this as you say you weren’t very close to him :sneaky:

140/365

40B258C9-7CAD-4EF0-A617-AE37B5997BC5.jpeg

My step-daughter asked me to put together a selection of keepsakes attached to a pin so that she can fix it to her wedding dress when she gets married two weeks tomorrow. It includes a bullet from Rog’s army days, a Menorcan silver locket and a new Pandora charm. The spoon pendant has a beautiful engine-turned enamel back. Old, new, borrowed, blue (and green of course). We had to take the pin apart and then Rog soldered it back together. DistressedFX and Snapseed

140/365

View attachment 180737
My step-daughter asked me to put together a selection of keepsakes attached to a pin so that she can fix it to her wedding dress when she gets married two weeks tomorrow. It includes a bullet from Rog’s army days, a Menorcan silver locket and a new Pandora charm. The spoon pendant has a beautiful engine-turned enamel back. Old, new, borrowed, blue (and green of course). We had to take the pin apart and then Rog soldered it back together. DistressedFX and Snapseed
How beautiful!!

140/365

View attachment 180737
Just gorgeous. I remember you talking about it before. Nice to see it finished now.

140/365

View attachment 180737
This is just gorgeous, and so thoughtful!!! What a wonderful idea. ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom