Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

259/365
18204FEA-CB79-4F19-BED0-7D79A9E0D5E4.jpeg

Ozzy and I walked up to the funny little bungalow in the middle of nowhere. Grungetastic
235A9EC1-01CE-4CBC-B399-473706C043A9.jpeg

The Highland cattle were enjoying the sun.

260/365

54BBB984-B061-4C0B-A914-60ACF42B73D2.jpeg

Rog took this. If anyone is EVER tempted to release balloons outside, please, I beg of you, don’t. We’re always picking up the plastic casings of helium balloons. And there’s only so much helium in the world and, once it’s gone, it’s gone.

260/365

View attachment 185719
Rog took this. If anyone is EVER tempted to release balloons outside, please, I beg of you, don’t. We’re always picking up the plastic casings of helium balloons. And there’s only so much helium in the world and, once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Not to mention the wildlife that chokes to death and such……

261/365

View attachment 185720
Messing about with the cut out facility introduced with iOS 16.
Grungetastic and iColorama
Me too have tested the cut out facility. Works fine! And have you noticed they’ve added a duplicate tool to Photos. What a happy surprise. I had read tons of articles on the upcoming iOS16 and still I didn’t know about this. I haven’t tried it for real yet. With real I mean getting rid all duplicates in a batch.
Beautiful image.

Last edited:
Me too have tested the cut out facility. Works fine! And have you noticed they’ve added a duplicate tool to Photos. What a happy surprise. I had read tons of articles on the upcoming iOS16 and still I didn’t know about this. I haven’t tried it for real yet. With real I mean getting rid all duplicates in a batch.
Beautiful image.
I’ll have to have a look at this. :thumbs:

How does that work? I can’t seem to find that function.
haven’t tried it for real yet. I don’t trust this totally. I don’t want to take any risks with my ”masterpieces” :cool: Could be a buggy thing. I find it strange that they didn’t annonce this as a ”big thing” I had never heard of it until a few days ago when I just happened to see it as I was browsing through tech stuff on Medium.
You can Find it in Photos/Albums and scroll down to Others/Övrigt. In my version the Duplicate option is right below Imports
5574614C-AD6D-4F51-B95E-62EFC2379ED4.jpeg

haven’t tried it for real yet. I don’t trust this totally. I don’t want to take any risks with my ”masterpieces” :cool: Could be a buggy thing. I find it strange that they didn’t annonce this as a ”big thing” I had never heard of it until a few days ago when I just happened to see it as I was browsing through tech stuff on Medium.
You can Find it in Photos/Albums and scroll down to Others/Övrigt. In my version the Duplicate option is right below Imports
View attachment 185745
Aha!!!!!
Hmmmm, wonder what “merge” does? Deletes one? Hopefully keeps the higher res version?

1663708756522.png

EDIT: I answered my own question. LOL

1663708940705.png

…I have 1,879 duplicates. :flushed: :barf:

And a new feature I didn’t notice until now: the “Hidden” and “Recently Deleted” folders are locked and you need to enter passcode/Face ID to get inside. Kind of annoying…

EDIT: Yay! Can turn that off in Settings>Photos

Last edited:
Aha!!!!!
Hmmmm, wonder what “merge” does? Deletes one? Hopefully keeps the higher res version?

View attachment 185746

EDIT: I answered my own question. LOL

View attachment 185747
They say that they ”combine highest quality and relevant data”. Problem is I’m not sure that the algorithms think the same way as I, the humble human creator do

264/365

EDDB0C18-B8BD-43D0-991D-BE74CF79FB94.jpeg

C87DF0F1-304A-4627-9C4F-1D57BBDDBD6C.jpeg

Experimenting with a selfie, isolating me and then taking it into SuperimposeX and merging it with a background. The bottom background is from Grungetastic (I uploaded a plain white rectangle and scrolled through the filters).

Back
Top Bottom