Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

011/365

6DB19360-0986-43B9-BF53-15C8AE84747D.jpeg

Screenprint, Hipsta

1D211CE4-B272-4EC7-8926-461895A080A7.jpeg

Screenprint, and then another filter, :rolleyes: Hipsta

705F5C86-B2C7-4E09-8ADA-C25A8A207B1F.jpeg

As above.:lol:
This is the equestrian centre driveway that we usually walk by every day with Ozzy.

Ah, I was wondering when that was going to happen. Thought you were breaking a trend. What’s your verdict? Worth the upgrade?
:D So did I, but Father Christmas thought differently. I’m not sure it is worth the upgrade actually. I still haven’t got to grips with the 3X. I don’t get great results from it. I’m waiting for the Moment lens attachment and I’ll see what I get with my Moment lenses. I’ll let you know.:thumbs:

:D So did I, but Father Christmas thought differently. I’m not sure it is worth the upgrade actually. I still haven’t got to grips with the 3X. I don’t get great results from it. I’m waiting for the Moment lens attachment and I’ll see what I get with my Moment lenses. I’ll let you know.:thumbs:
I gave up on Moment lenses when I didn’t get them to work properly with my 12 Pro Max. Will be interesting to hear what you say after having tried

I’d like a word with Father Christmas. He only sent me an Apple Watch. :rog::lmao:

014/365 (two weeks of January gone already!!!:eek: )

76CC0F8E-B62F-46B6-8E9A-BD9A2622347E.jpeg

Bulwick in the mist. It was a cold and misty morning this morning. Don’t try and clean your screen - they’re birds!:lol:
Mextures

Here’s one without the birds.:D

5686C726-7613-4BD7-999A-D6C9670F132C.jpeg

Hipstamatic

Last edited:
015/365

16F61211-5C94-4021-80B6-D82700D3940E.jpeg

A misty, murky day today. I took another dog for a walk this morning. Our neighbour had a “funny turn” (couldn’t remember how to get home in her car and burned her clutch out when she relied on her satnav!!). So me and Poppy went for a walk in the water meadows. DistressedFX
1B117C5A-A0EF-44F0-B5B9-B01A56EC7F5A.jpeg

Poppy hunting.:hearteyes:

BC67F5BB-FC8D-40CF-9308-A1C5DDF26A60.jpeg

An innocuous-looking rope you might think. But on our walk with Ozzy yesterday we discovered the dismembered remains of a deer that had been shot in the fields. The head, innards and limbs had been removed. This is the rope the shooters used to hang the carcass whilst they did all of that!!:(

Last edited:
015/365

View attachment 175407
A misty, murky day today. I took another dog for a walk this morning. Our neighbour had a “funny turn” (couldn’t remember how to get home in her car and burned her clutch out when she relied on her satnav!!). So me and Poppy went for a walk in the water meadows. DistressedFX
View attachment 175411

View attachment 175408
An innocuous-looking rope you might think. But on our walk with Ozzy yesterday we discovered the dismembered remains of a deer that had been shot in the fields. The head, innards and limbs had been removed. This is the rope the shooters used to hang the carcass whilst they did all of that!!:(
Love that first image.

015/365

View attachment 175407
View attachment 175411

View attachment 175408
Great shot of Poppy pointing. What breed is she?

015/365

View attachment 175407
View attachment 175411

View attachment 175408
The image of Poppy reminds me of those paintings of hunting dogs you see in camps and lodges.

Back
Top Bottom