Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

016/365

413C0908-CADF-47D8-A485-ECB306651D03.jpeg

Nassington in the sun.
Hipsta, Mextures

017/365

53519DA2-6C3C-4FEA-898D-8D2273B366F6.jpeg

I thought this shadow looked like one of Rennie Mackintosh’s trees.
948B27CA-F469-43A5-A266-EFA22E3D84B4.jpeg

This light aircraft came spluttering by us and looked like it might land in the field next to us, but then it climbed and, thankfully, flew off into the sunset.

407074DE-F48F-44B6-9441-1E7522A6BA9F.jpeg

I just like the three segments of this - the sky, the tree line and then the long grasses. Mextures

015/365

View attachment 175407
A misty, murky day today. I took another dog for a walk this morning. Our neighbour had a “funny turn” (couldn’t remember how to get home in her car and burned her clutch out when she relied on her satnav!!). So me and Poppy went for a walk in the water meadows. DistressedFX
View attachment 175411
Poppy hunting.:hearteyes:

View attachment 175408
An innocuous-looking rope you might think. But on our walk with Ozzy yesterday we discovered the dismembered remains of a deer that had been shot in the fields. The head, innards and limbs had been removed. This is the rope the shooters used to hang the carcass whilst they did all of that!!:(
Disgusting people!!

How is your neighbor doing?
Well, she went out today to test drive an automatic car.:eek: At least she won’t burn out the clutch in that. However, she didn’t tell any of us and, when I went to get Poppy for her walk, there was no answer. I imagined that she was laying prone somewhere, so I went to get another neighbour who has Pam’s keys. We searched the house with trepidation, but, just as we got down the stairs, Pam arrived in her test vehicle. She thought she’d got burglars! It’s a bit frightening really - she really shouldn’t be driving. But who is going to stop her? I’m sure she won’t stop driving until she has some sort of incident. She’s in her 80s!

Well, she went out today to test drive an automatic car.:eek: At least she won’t burn out the clutch in that. However, she didn’t tell any of us and, when I went to get Poppy for her walk, there was no answer. I imagined that she was laying prone somewhere, so I went to get another neighbour who has Pam’s keys. We searched the house with trepidation, but, just as we got down the stairs, Pam arrived in her test vehicle. She thought she’d got burglars! It’s a bit frightening really - she really shouldn’t be driving. But who is going to stop her? I’m sure she won’t stop driving until she has some sort of incident. She’s in her 80s!
She’s lucky to have you as a neighbor!

Back
Top Bottom