Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

028/365

D1972CCE-3090-49F0-9B79-946C245E8D80.jpeg

E08C89E1-2212-4AB2-BB92-20844BEACB41.jpeg

No pictures of Ozzy, and then three come along.:lol: I’m walking Poppy again from tomorrow, so I expect there might be more photos of her. Her owner has been told that she can’t drive until the doctors find out what caused her memory loss.:( My neighbours will share the dog walking (at least, I hope they will). Edit: I’ve just noticed that there’s some deer poo visible in the top image. Bonus!!:lmao:

028/365

View attachment 176094

View attachment 176095
No pictures of Ozzy, and then three come along.:lol: I’m walking Poppy again from tomorrow, so I expect there might be more photos of her. Her owner has been told that she can’t drive until the doctors find out what caused her memory loss.:( My neighbours will share the dog walking (at least, I hope they will). Edit: I’ve just noticed that there’s some deer poo visible in the top image. Bonus!!:lmao:
I can’t believe I just went back and looked for deer poo.….:confused:

030/365

View attachment 176198
Such a fabulous sunset this evening. I’ve never seen anything like it since we’ve been here.

View attachment 176199
This was more the colour of the sky. The iPhone made it more orange than it actually was.
Native camera app
Wow, I love it. Happens here too now and then. It’s soooo beautiful, but also a bit scaring and creepy. Don’t know why. Perhaps because I feel there’s so much power and energy out there

030/365

View attachment 176198
Such a fabulous sunset this evening. I’ve never seen anything like it since we’ve been here.

View attachment 176199
This was more the colour of the sky. The iPhone made it more orange than it actually was.
Native camera app
Fabulous. We had a sunset like this tonight too but I was driving and there aren’t many stopping points along my route. I passed over the M25 and the image would have been spectacular with all the white and red lights of the cars and the sunset in the background.

Wow, I love it. Happens here too now and then. It’s soooo beautiful, but also a bit scaring and creepy. Don’t know why. Perhaps because I feel there’s so much power and energy out there
Yes, I was wondering why the sky was so red. As you say, it was amazing and a bit scary at the same time.

Yes, I was wondering why the sky was so red. As you say, it was amazing and a bit scary at the same time.
I’ve read that red :) colours like those could be a ”warning” of bad weather approaching, but I haven’t done any statistics on that. Perhaps I should? Could be interesting

031/365

View attachment 176244
The swing from the walk with Poppy this morning. Bluristic and iColorama

View attachment 176245
Retouch to remove some annoying twigs.

View attachment 176243
And a reflection in a glass table at the hotel where I had afternoon tea this afternoon. Trigraphy
031/365

View attachment 176244
The swing from the walk with Poppy this morning. Bluristic and iColorama

View attachment 176245
Retouch to remove some annoying twigs.

View attachment 176243
And a reflection in a glass table at the hotel where I had afternoon tea this afternoon. Trigraphy
Love the colors of the first one.

Back
Top Bottom