Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

298/365

6DA8A388-B8DA-4FDC-A036-3D708323D55C.jpeg

I thought the clouds looked like mountains.

301/365

2F27C39D-9E51-4FF1-B616-F8A762F57985.jpeg

The only photo I took today. This woman has two dogs that are never on the lead. The dog in the front will NOT leave Ozzy alone, despite me begging her to keep her dog away. Then, when we were walking home, her dog ran about a quarter of a mile to get to Ozzy, who was off the lead at the time. I didn’t see it until it was right behind me and then Ozzy flew at it. He definitely attacked it until I could get him away with his electronic collar. It was all very upsetting.

301/365

View attachment 187293
The only photo I took today. This woman has two dogs that are never on the lead. The dog in the front will NOT leave Ozzy alone, despite me begging her to keep her dog away. Then, when we were walking home, her dog ran about a quarter of a mile to get to Ozzy, who was off the lead at the time. I didn’t see it until it was right behind me and then Ozzy flew at it. He definitely attacked it until I could get him away with his electronic collar. It was all very upsetting.
I’m so sorry for you and Ozzy. As you know our ”dear neighbours” are also very sloppy and careless. In fact just tonight one of their dogs was out running on the road again

301/365

View attachment 187293
I never let Barney off his lead these days, too many irresponsible dog owners that let their dogs race around and at his age he doesn't need to get worked up. As he's been attacked twice he will snap at any dog bigger than himself even if you tell them to keep their dogs away, then they look at you as if you have a devil dog.
What they don't get is, that dogs like people do not always get on :rolleyes:

301/365

View attachment 187293
Ugh. People. :zip: I hope Ozzie wasn’t hurt. It must be so stressful going in walks and wondering if he’ll be attacked. :(

Ugh. People. :zip: I hope Ozzie wasn’t hurt. It must be so stressful going in walks and wondering if he’ll be attacked. :(
No, he wasn’t hurt. I don’t know about the other dog. I hope not. Ozzy hates other dogs, so I always put him on the lead if I see them coming. I just didn’t see this dog until it was right behind me. Luckily, the collar works well and stops him in his tracks. Otherwise, I don’t think I’d be able to stop him fighting. Most people from the village know what he’s like and put their dogs on a lead, but she refuses to do so, even though she has no recall for this particular dog. I think it might be a rescue from Eastern Europe.:rolleyes:

301/365

View attachment 187293
What an awful situation. I am very selective about where I walk Rose. I‘m not comfortable meeting other dogs, lead or no lead. I once had a dog drag the child who was minding the leash to get to Rose.

I never let Barney off his lead these days, too many irresponsible dog owners that let their dogs race around and at his age he doesn't need to get worked up. As he's been attacked twice he will snap at any dog bigger than himself even if you tell them to keep their dogs away, then they look at you as if you have a devil dog.
What they don't get is, that dogs like people do not always get on :rolleyes:
A friend of mine defends her no leash policy with “But Maple loves everybody!” Well, not everybody loves Maple.

Back
Top Bottom