Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

203/365

Prickly Poppy

E113E986-2016-4EAF-B8F6-ADBA1FD26CC3.jpeg

This lovely prickly poppy was from my seed advent calendar. It lives up to its name!!
Native camera app

204/365

FAA227B8-AD1B-412A-A6B3-837149EDBBBC.jpeg

I made some chocolate brownies and this was the result of me dropping some powder into a sink with things in it. I removed the things and there were the rings. Trigraphy did the North Face of the Eiger effect.

207/365

479BA900-C9A8-4107-B5E7-2D009438B8FE.jpeg

I was persuaded into helping someone with an exercise video so that they can pass their Personal Trainer exam. I was hanging about in the gym, so asked this gentleman if I could take a photo of him whilst he trained.
Hipstamatic

This will probably only be of use to UK Mobi members, but I’d love to win a Canon printer worth £1,000, so I might enter. It’s one entry per week and it must have been taken in the previous week to be eligible. sinnerjohn John, rizole Rizole, WOTANICUS Bill, jangray Jan, davegray Dave, richardcb Richard, ImageArt Ann, NickLeon Nick - I think you all should have a go! See the rules etc here: https://fotospeed.com/fsprint-monday
Problem is I don’t use Twitter.

Theres loads of dragonflies around the lake at university, I spent half my lunchtime the other day chasing the beggars about, but they wouldn't sit still! Well done catching this beauty.
They are flighty! The damsels are flying around our pond laying eggs at the moment, so they’re distracted. :lol:

Theres loads of dragonflies around the lake at university, I spent half my lunchtime the other day chasing the beggars about, but they wouldn't sit still! Well done catching this beauty.
I’ve tried for several days now - but I haven’t got a chance :D

Back
Top Bottom