Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

No, I was just experimenting - trying to find a similar effect to the Wombo app that is quite popular at the moment. I couldn’t believe that iColorama could produce that gold effect. I’ve been looking for a gold effect for ages and never found one!!:rolleyes:
Yes, I’ve noticed the a lot of people are using Wombo now. It’s on my “apps-to-test”-list. But I’m not allowed to test anything until I’ve finished my yearly calendar project for Linus :rolleyes::D

Yes, I’ve noticed the a lot of people are using Wombo now. It’s on my “apps-to-test”-list. But I’m not allowed to test anything until I’ve finished my yearly calendar project for Linus :rolleyes::D
It’s not something that would interest me, but I can see the appeal. I have a feeling that, unless they allow a person’s own images, it will just fizzle out.

I have a really hard time getting a gold color in any of my messing about. You and zenjenny seem to have the knack, but I keep ending up with a dull yellow. Need to learn more about mixing colors...
Me, too. I did achieve a great gold once in Infinite Painter but have no idea how. I keep going through the layer to try to recreate the steps but it’s always a total fail.

I just finished and sent mine off. I usually do it on Veterans Day (November 11) but it somehow slipped by me this year.

It’s not something that would interest me, but I can see the appeal. I have a feeling that, unless they allow a person’s own images, it will just fizzle out.
That‘s what I thought when I checked it up in App Store. It’s more like some kind of game if you’re bored ;) and not a photo app. I think Linus would like it, but he can’t type in words. Let’s hope they fix a random button :D :lmao: :whistle:

346/365

C44661A9-99B2-4E14-A622-4338CF29452A.jpeg

Interesting clouds on our walk this afternoon.

Hopefully :lmao:

That‘s what I thought when I checked it up in App Store. It’s more like some kind of game if you’re bored ;) and not a photo app. I think Linus would like it, but he can’t type in words. Let’s hope they fix a random button :D :lmao: :whistle:
I’m thinking killing time in a waiting room. Of course that’s where I play the iColorama game.

Back
Top Bottom