Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

001/365

CDE99994-BAED-4EE1-89D3-206734B2E27A.jpeg

May just be a handle to some, but it’s a bit of a milestone at the house. Our doors have handles!!
Hipsta

809117B2-DEFF-4CDC-96C5-5D018DCF1E65.jpeg

And a bonus - someone in the village is flying the flag. I’ve no idea why.
Paintcam and iColorama

003/365

69D2EA4C-57F1-41A4-82D1-E7861A24ED1A.jpeg

A horse and rider came by me today. I caught them with Bluristic!
Bluristic, FotoDa, Mextures, Stackables, SuperimposeX

97A1E48F-2863-4F93-9AC3-8B7A39335F98.jpeg

And here’s another with just Bluristic, Imaengine and Stackables

Last edited:
003/365

View attachment 163419

View attachment 163421
Great results from those app combos, especially the horse and rider. In the first one, the rider looks like a desert legionnaire wearing a kepi with a sun scarf. I think the blues in the first are wonderful.

Great results from those app combos, especially the horse and rider. In the first one, the rider looks like a desert legionnaire wearing a kepi with a sun scarf. I think the blues in the first are wonderful.
Thank you Ted. :notworthy: Yay, my emojis are back. Apparently, I’d pressed those square brackets :rolleyes:

003/365

View attachment 163419

View attachment 163421
Wow, anyone would think these are paintings by some famous artist from the 20th century :) When it’s actually masterpieces by a famous digital artist from the 21st - who by the way, if my memory is correct - has her birthday today.

Happy birthday Jilly :inlove::thumbs:

Wow, anyone would think these are paintings by some famous artist from the 20th century :) When it’s actually masterpieces by a famous digital artist from the 21st - who by the way, if my memory is correct - has her birthday today.

Thank you my dear, for the lovely words and the birthday wishes. :kissingheart:

004/365

102D1E49-8048-4F75-A9EC-535D2AF705F7.jpeg

Yes, it’s my birthday today and I got this hat and snood from my step-daughter. They are both wonderfully warm AND the hat doesn’t make my head itch, nor does it give me hat hair!!!! It’s my favourite hat ever.
Snapseed, iColorama (for the background) and then Mextures for some zshush.

004/365

View attachment 163442
Yes, it’s my birthday today and I got this hat and snood from my step-daughter. They are both wonderfully warm AND the hat doesn’t make my head itch, nor does it give me hat hair!!!! It’s my favourite hat ever.
Well then, have a very Happy Birthday :D

Well, Happy, Happy Day! Eat cake!!!

004/365

View attachment 163442
A hat with no hat hair???? Unheard of!!!!! A lovely color, too!

Back
Top Bottom