Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

004/365

View attachment 163442
Yes, it’s my birthday today and I got this hat and snood from my step-daughter. They are both wonderfully warm AND the hat doesn’t make my head itch, nor does it give me hat hair!!!! It’s my favourite hat ever.
Snapseed, iColorama (for the background) and then Mextures for some zshush.
Happy Birthday, my dear. Love the colours!

Happy Birthday! I knew my daughter shared a birthday with someone else wonderful!

005/365

FIT

6E435BC1-6A3E-4B96-9D77-7567F806080D.jpeg

For some reason, laminated letters have appeared around the village. I’ve only found three.
FotoDa, iColorama, Stackables

004/365

View attachment 163442
Yes, it’s my birthday today and I got this hat and snood from my step-daughter. They are both wonderfully warm AND the hat doesn’t make my head itch, nor does it give me hat hair!!!! It’s my favourite hat ever.
Snapseed, iColorama (for the background) and then Mextures for some zshush.
Happy belated birthday Jill

008/365

View attachment 163599
I liked the reflection in the churchyard notice board. Hipstamatic and Mextures

View attachment 163600
This is a close-up of the noticeboard, but put through Hipstamatic and Trigraphy. I think it looks like a lovely quilt.
These are both great. I used that same option in Trigraphy to create a quilt from a landscape. Now we just need a way to have an automated sewing machine create a quilt from the image!

These are both great. I used that same option in Trigraphy to create a quilt from a landscape. Now we just need a way to have an automated sewing machine create a quilt from the image!
Yes!

Congrats on the door handles and your birthday, Jilly (in no particular order :D). May they signify the openings of many wonderful doors over the year :thumbs:

(And what everyone else said about your blue horse + man capture o_O)

008/365

View attachment 163599
I liked the reflection in the churchyard notice board. Hipstamatic and Mextures

View attachment 163600
This is a close-up of the noticeboard, but put through Hipstamatic and Trigraphy. I think it looks like a lovely quilt.

Yes, an automated sewing machine! My first thought was “a lovely quilt that took a lot of work...”

Yes, an automated sewing machine! My first thought was “a lovely quilt that took a lot of work...”
It's that slightly puffy effect on each of the triangles that really makes it work as a quilt.

About 20 years or so ago, Lorraine bought an electronic sewing machine, a Pfaff 7570, to do some wearable art things. Among other features, it can do machine embroidery controlled by its onboard computer. Feed an image into the software on your desktop computer, have it converted to an embroidery pattern, tinker with the colors and stitches, and then download the result to the sewing machine to have it stitched out. I just realized :rolleyes: that it could be used to create embroidered versions of appstracts. And I'm sure the machines have advanced in the last 20 years, too. Not a quilt and not quilt-size, but still...

It's that slightly puffy effect on each of the triangles that really makes it work as a quilt.

About 20 years or so ago, Lorraine bought an electronic sewing machine, a Pfaff 7570, to do some wearable art things. Among other features, it can do machine embroidery controlled by its onboard computer. Feed an image into the software on your desktop computer, have it converted to an embroidery pattern, tinker with the colors and stitches, and then download the result to the sewing machine to have it stitched out. I just realized :rolleyes: that it could be used to create embroidered versions of appstracts. And I'm sure the machines have advanced in the last 20 years, too. Not a quilt and not quilt-size, but still...
Pfaff are excellent sewing machines.

It was probably 15 years ago I attended a dog show and wound up having my dog (a Yellow Lab) embroidered on my jacket by one of those fancy machines. That was her job, she traveled all over the country, follow the dog shows. What a cool job! She had books of hundreds of designs, not just dogs.

Back
Top Bottom