Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

011/365

73C5D0E0-C173-4FBE-B510-5252953A2D30.jpeg

Bubbles in a stream

Hipstamatic

Poor thing. Looks pretty swollen. Must have given it a right old bash. :kissingheart:
Yes.:tongueclosed: It’s looking even worse now. A huge amount of blood under the skin. He definitely hit a vein the way it was gushing. Luckily, a doctor who lives in the village, was walking up the lane and heard from another set of walkers from the village, that Rog had hit his foot with an axe and came to tend him. Then he came back later to see how Rog was and to bring him some painkillers. I love it here.:hearteyes:

016/365

View attachment 163837
Not what I was planning to post today, but then you can’t plan for someone to hit their instep with an axe, can you?
Diptic for the frame.
Oh no! How are you feeling today?
I didn’t realise it was your birthday! Happy belated birthday!!! We have an expression in Brazil that before your birthday it’s your “astral hell”. No idea if there’s such a thing in English, it means that right before/on your birthday it all gets chaotic to improve after! :D Anyhow, a nice fairy tale to explain things that have no explanation, like so many others humans make up;):inlove:

Oh no! How are you feeling today?
I didn’t realise it was your birthday! Happy belated birthday!!! We have an expression in Brazil that before your birthday it’s your “astral hell”. No idea if there’s such a thing in English, it means that right before/on your birthday it all gets chaotic to improve after! :D Anyhow, a nice fairy tale to explain things that have no explanation, like so many others humans make up;):inlove:
I realised that I didn’t make it clear in my post that it was Rog who hit his foot with the axe. :eek: He is resting this morning. At least it has stopped bleeding everywhere! But it’s painful. We’ve invested in an electric log splitter!!!:rolleyes:

I realised that I didn’t make it clear in my post that it was Rog who hit his foot with the axe. :eek: He is resting this morning. At least it has stopped bleeding everywhere! But it’s painful. We’ve invested in an electric log splitter!!!:rolleyes:
Oh, is his birthday near? :lmao:
Glad he’s feeling better ;)

Me and my DH were certain it was your foot - looks like a woman’s foot we said :rolleyes: Poor Rog. My DH has had some incidents with axes too but ALSO with the electric log splitter. So be careful and use shield and helmet.
I’ve heard an old story about my DH’s grandfather who cut his foot very severely out in the forest. So he walked home several kilometers and when he came home he just said: I cut my foot but nothing serious and then he emptied his Wellington which was full of blood :D I don’t know if it’s true, but it follows the prejudices of how men are/were in the part of Sweden my DH comes from.

Me and my DH were certain it was your foot - looks like a woman’s foot we said :rolleyes: Poor Rog. My DH has had some incidents with axes too but ALSO with the electric log splitter. So be careful and use shield and helmet.
I’ve heard an old story about my DH’s grandfather who cut his foot very severely out in the forest. So he walked home several kilometers and when he came home he just said: I cut my foot but nothing serious and then he emptied his Wellington which was full of blood :D I don’t know if it’s true, but it follows the prejudices of how men are/were in the part of Sweden my DH comes from.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll make sure he has all of the safety gear before I let him near his new gadget.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom