Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

Yes.:tongueclosed: It’s looking even worse now. A huge amount of blood under the skin. He definitely hit a vein the way it was gushing. Luckily, a doctor who lives in the village, was walking up the lane and heard from another set of walkers from the village, that Rog had hit his foot with an axe and came to tend him. Then he came back later to see how Rog was and to bring him some painkillers. I love it here.:hearteyes:
It sounds like your soon to be done charming cottage is in a fine neighborhood! And Rog needs to be more careful.

017/365

D6362E25-269C-44F5-A46E-6A3D982E24BE.jpeg

Dangling about on the bridge again.
Bluristic and Native Camera App

019/365

4A88ADAD-51BA-4D67-AB9A-23012EE54749.jpeg

69F51FCA-F4BA-403F-BF20-5B177533759B.jpeg

What came first, the chicken or the egg? In this instance, it was the chicken.:lol: My friend has chickens and, after a walk (socially distanced obvs) with her and Pippy, her dog, she let me have some eggs.
Hipstamatic, Mextures

019/365

View attachment 163898

View attachment 163897
What came first, the chicken or the egg? In this instance, it was the chicken.:lol: My friend has chickens and, after a walk (socially distanced obvs) with her and Pippy, her dog, she let me have some eggs.
Hipstamatic, Mextures
Nice. I wish the bird flue could go away. Our neighbours are not allowed to sell their eggs because of that. But I was just thinking: if they GIVE them to us it couldn’t be illegal? They eat them themselves...
A kind of funny thing for linguistic nerds like me is the name of the dog - “bird” is “fågel” in Swedish, but in more casual language we say “pippi”

Nice. I wish the bird flue could go away. Our neighbours are not allowed to sell their eggs because of that. But I was just thinking: if they GIVE them to us it couldn’t be illegal? They eat them themselves...
A kind of funny thing for linguistic nerds like me is the name of the dog - “bird” is “fågel” in Swedish, but in more casual language we say “pippi”
you can't catch Bird Flu from a cooked chicken egg and I think its rare for humans to get Bird Flu anyway.

021/365

236FE14C-BE99-48E9-A6CA-AF91A91D56AE.jpeg

My Moment case and lens mount arrived today, so I was experimenting in the living room. This is with the Tele lens. Edited in Hipstamatic.

09B7BFD6-D553-49A5-90EF-FD48852906ED.jpeg

The wind brought down a large branch which just happened to have an abandoned wasps’ nest in it. The nest was magnificent. We think we’re so much cleverer than the insect world, but wasps can build something like this without the aid of a ruler and a calculator, and with just wood pulp and a bit of water. They’re incredible.
Imaengine

021/365

View attachment 163943
My Moment case and lens mount arrived today, so I was experimenting in the living room. This is with the Tele lens. Edited in Hipstamatic.

View attachment 163944
The wind brought down a large branch which just happened to have an abandoned wasps’ nest in it. The nest was magnificent. We think we’re so much cleverer than the insect world, but wasps can build something like this without the aid of a ruler and a calculator, and with just wood pulp and a bit of water. They’re incredible.
Imaengine
Love the window image.

021/365

View attachment 163943

View attachment 163944
Imaengine
I agree about the wasps. Not only that but lightweight and structurally sound. We had wasps build a nest in the corner of one of our windows one year. It was quite fascinating to watch. I feel foolish now, I have zero pics.

Back
Top Bottom