Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

023/365

5F828360-F051-4BF3-9CE5-0AE085DAAB10.jpeg

A little snow storm this afternoon. It didn’t last long though, and now the sun is out.
Bluristic, Mextures

024/365

View attachment 164055

View attachment 164054
It snowed quite heavily today. I can’t decide which one I prefer, so I’ve posted them both.
Edited in Hipstamatic and Stackables
Top image nominated for image of the month! Just stunning, Jilly.

Oh wasn’t it nice to get out in the snow just for a change of scenery. I knew everywhere would be teeming with people so I went up to the golf course and had it all to myself.

Top image nominated for image of the month! Just stunning, Jilly.

Oh wasn’t it nice to get out in the snow just for a change of scenery. I knew everywhere would be teeming with people so I went up to the golf course and had it all to myself.
:notworthy: Thank you. I walked over to the house and hardly saw a soul.

024/365

View attachment 164055

View attachment 164054
It snowed quite heavily today. I can’t decide which one I prefer, so I’ve posted them both.
Edited in Hipstamatic and Stackables
They’re both gorgeous!! ❤️

I kept pronouncing that “I sure wasn’t going to miss the snow” when I moved West... but now every time I see snow photos I get a little nostalgic. It’s always so beautiful the first day or two. :hearteyes:

It's that slightly puffy effect on each of the triangles that really makes it work as a quilt.

About 20 years or so ago, Lorraine bought an electronic sewing machine, a Pfaff 7570, to do some wearable art things. Among other features, it can do machine embroidery controlled by its onboard computer. Feed an image into the software on your desktop computer, have it converted to an embroidery pattern, tinker with the colors and stitches, and then download the result to the sewing machine to have it stitched out. I just realized :rolleyes: that it could be used to create embroidered versions of appstracts. And I'm sure the machines have advanced in the last 20 years, too. Not a quilt and not quilt-size, but still...

have you done one yet??? :)

They’re both gorgeous!! ❤️

I kept pronouncing that “I sure wasn’t going to miss the snow” when I moved West... but now every time I see snow photos I get a little nostalgic. It’s always so beautiful the first day or two. :hearteyes:
The first day or two... Well said. After some more days you just wish spring would come :whistle:

027/365

E632875D-77DE-4FB7-B240-2BC3C4425509.jpeg

There was a mist over the fields this morning when we went to the house to prepare for the worktops to be fitted today. Fine and FotoDa

BDAEA012-27B5-41FF-A684-5E49212AA49D.jpeg

And here’s evidence of the fitted worktop. The big white stripe down the cupboard on the right is filler. That, and the island, will be painted again on Friday. No taps yet, but apparently they’ll be with us next week. Talk about piecemeal!!!

027/365

View attachment 164173
There was a mist over the fields this morning when we went to the house to prepare for the worktops to be fitted today. Fine and FotoDa

View attachment 164174
And here’s evidence of the fitted worktop. The big white stripe down the cupboard on the right is filler. That, and the island, will be painted again on Friday. No taps yet, but apparently they’ll be with us next week. Talk about piecemeal!!!
Wow, that looks awesome! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom