Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

038/365

FAEAB10F-14B0-43CC-AFE7-5647089B9691.jpeg

Not poo, but a poo-like fungus on a dead tree stump. I walk past this stump every day, but haven’t noticed these before. The weather must have been just right for their ripening.
Hipstamatic

Last edited:
I'd keep this one handy, if I were you. It's great as it is, and it also looks like it might be a good mixer. (And is that Box of Colors in the sky there?)
:D Thank you Ted. And yes, that is indeed from The Box of Colours.:notworthy:

038/365

View attachment 164467
Not poo, but a poo-like fungus on a dead tree stump. I walk past this stump every day, but haven’t noticed these before. The weather must have been just right for their ripening.
Hipstamatic
Most people would not notice this, but that’s why I like trying to find fungi. They appear in the weirdest of places. Looks like a silver birch tree - one of the most common for fungi.

Most people would not notice this, but that’s why I like trying to find fungi. They appear in the weirdest of places. Looks like a silver birch tree - one of the most common for fungi.
Thanks Jan. I wonder why birches are so fungus-friendly. Doesn’t the boletus mushroom like birches?

043/365

View attachment 164657
Eek, I forgot to post last night. I didn’t go out yesterday (dismantling beds etc ready for the move), but I did look out of the window.
Hipstamatic
Great capture, weird wonderful cloud formations. Some of my best captures have been at the most unexpected times and places. I think our “photographic eye” keeps us open to possibilities

Great capture, weird wonderful cloud formations. Some of my best captures have been at the most unexpected times and places. I think our “photographic eye” keeps us open to possibilities
Thank you Kevin. And if you add “desperation” into the mix, something good might come out of it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom