Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

071/365

View attachment 165435
Moving day! We moved from the rental in Fotheringhay to our house in Woodnewton. All went well - no dramas. Our lovely neighbours brought round this gorgeous bouquet (from their garden) and a lovely jug that had been decorated by their daughter. :hearteyes: A takeaway tonight with a glass of Champagne!!! I can’t believe we’re actually in, it’s been so long coming.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so similar. Sometimes, if I’m watching an Italian subtitled tv programme, I can understand what they’re talking about because it sounds so similar to Spanish. But I also see some similarities with French and Spanish too.
Yeah, they all come from Roman Latin. Did you know that 75% of English words are of latin origin? The most common words though are more often of celtic, german and scandinavian origin. And of course, in the beginning was Sanskrit. It's like the Adam and Eve of languages :D

066/365

View attachment 165315
On the way to the garden centre. There always seems to be birds flying about when I take a photo around here - I suppose it’s because there’s Oundle marina on the left.
Taken with Bluristic and edited in Hipstamatic

View attachment 165314
Another Bluristic/Hipsta combo. In this one, the birds (middle top) aren‘t quite so obvious.
Just love the wonderful painterly look ICM images give when it comes together. This one is wonderful!

071/365

View attachment 165435
Moving day! We moved from the rental in Fotheringhay to our house in Woodnewton. All went well - no dramas. Our lovely neighbours brought round this gorgeous bouquet (from their garden) and a lovely jug that had been decorated by their daughter. :hearteyes: A takeaway tonight with a glass of Champagne!!! I can’t believe we’re actually in, it’s been so long coming.
Home Sweet Home. Wonderful! But now everything is nice and new and exciting. Just ready to come out of lockdown! :inlove:

072/365

278691E9-0F67-4E01-BE3F-C0498D1DDC17.jpeg

The view from our back bedroom window. The setting sun.

071/365

View attachment 165435
Congrats on the new house and smooth move!

080/365

BC6DE5F0-9E29-4E12-B428-140F2399D9DE.jpeg

We toured the recycling centres of Northamptonshire today, trying to find one that we could actually get into. The queues were enormous and, because of social distancing, the parking spaces were reduced. We ended up in Wellingborough Recycling Centre - 22 miles away!!

84C99CAE-E384-4986-810F-EFF0915255A8.jpeg

On the way home, we passed Southwick Hall and their magnificent display of daffodils. The sign looks like it’s held up with bamboo.:lol:
Bluristic and Hipstamatic

Back
Top Bottom