Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

080/365

View attachment 165730
We toured the recycling centres of Northamptonshire today, trying to find one that we could actually get into. The queues were enormous and, because of social distancing, the parking spaces were reduced. We ended up in Wellingborough Recycling Centre - 22 miles away!!

View attachment 165731
On the way home, we passed Southwick Hall and their magnificent display of daffodils. The sign looks like it’s held up with bamboo.:lol:
Bluristic and Hipstamatic
I had an Aunt and Uncle who lived in Wellingborough.

Really? “Lived” - do I assume that they are no longer with us?
I remember visiting Wellingborough as a child, I thought it an odd sort of place.
They are indeed no longer with us. My mother had 6 siblings and they've all shuffled off. At my last surviving Aunt's funeral, my brothers and cousins realised we are now on the Grim Reapers front line. Happy days :rolleyes:

I remember visiting Wellingborough as a child, I thought it an odd sort of place.
They are indeed no longer with us. My mother had 6 siblings and they've all shuffled off. At my last surviving Aunt's funeral, my brothers and cousins realised we are now on the Grim Reapers front line. Happy days :rolleyes:
Yes, me too. And Wellingborough is an odd place. It used to have a zoo, did you ever visit it? Wellingborough was always the place, when we drove from home to Northampton, where I would have to get out of the car because of travel sickness. :barf:

Yes, me too. And Wellingborough is an odd place. It used to have a zoo, did you ever visit it? Wellingborough was always the place, when we drove from home to Northampton, where I would have to get out of the car because of travel sickness. :barf:
You know I was going to mention the zoo but I wasn't sure it even existed, maybe I imagined it!! I'm sure we tried to go once and it was shut :lmao:

080/365

View attachment 165730
We toured the recycling centres of Northamptonshire today, trying to find one that we could actually get into. The queues were enormous and, because of social distancing, the parking spaces were reduced. We ended up in Wellingborough Recycling Centre - 22 miles away!!

View attachment 165731
On the way home, we passed Southwick Hall and their magnificent display of daffodils. The sign looks like it’s held up with bamboo.:lol:
22 miles to recycle. Wow your really into it. Most of our shopping centres in Sydney have recycling centres for plastic bottles where you also get paid

080/365

View attachment 165730

View attachment 165731
I’m really lucky. I have a recycling centre 5 minutes away so choosing a time is easy. Will miss that when we eventually move.

22 miles to recycle. Wow your really into it. Most of our shopping centres in Sydney have recycling centres for plastic bottles where you also get paid
Paid!! It’s just a matter of time before we will have to pay to dump stuff. It is certainly the case with building materials and rubble.

I presume Jilly has bigger items to get rid of. Our shopping centres also have recycling bins for glass, clothes, shoes and sometimes books. The rest we have a bin which gets collected at home.

Paid!! It’s just a matter of time before we will have to pay to dump stuff. It is certainly the case with building materials and rubble.

I presume Jilly has bigger items to get rid of. Our shopping centres also have recycling bins for glass, clothes, shoes and sometimes books. The rest we have a bin which gets collected at home.
Same here. The recycling centres for bigger stuff are fewer. We must go to Uppsala, but that’s just 30 km and my DH works there so he fills up the car every now and then and passes the recycling centre early in the morning before it gets crowded.

081/365

9E3EEB30-D3B4-4EF6-89E3-696F1925CBBD.jpeg

Fluffy Pussy Willow. A sure sign of Spring.
Native camera app.

Back
Top Bottom