Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

Fantastic effect you've captured there Jilly.

Great edit

Thank you my darlings.:hearteyes: I seem to be getting all behind again. It’s been hard juggling getting the house straight, planting the shrubs that were in pots when we were in the rental property and posting photos to Mobitog. I feel I’ve been neglecting you all. But I’m hopeful that normal service will be resumed shortly.:lmao:

Last edited:
102/365

C7677E86-D959-485F-AD9A-4FA8721C4671.jpeg

Just a view from our walk around our new environs.

105/365

57DC57BF-0EC6-44B6-841A-08554CE17DF7.jpeg

Messing about with Bluristic today. I didn’t realise that you could set two points when taking a photo in Bluristic, and anything between those two points will not be blurred when you move the camera. And then I discovered that, once you’ve taken the photo, you can mess about with it to a limited extent. so this is a plant on the coffee table. :lol: I put one point on the leaf of the right hand plant and the other on the leaf on the far left. I need a bit more practice because it didn’t come out like on the video in Help.

105/365

View attachment 166325
Messing about with Bluristic today. I didn’t realise that you could set two points when taking a photo in Bluristic, and anything between those two points will not be blurred when you move the camera. And then I discovered that, once you’ve taken the photo, you can mess about with it to a limited extent. so this is a plant on the coffee table. :lol: I put one point on the leaf of the right hand plant and the other on the leaf on the far left. I need a bit more practice because it didn’t come out like on the video in Help.
Taught me something too!

105/365

View attachment 166325
Maybe I should re-instate the old TWAC (two week app challenge) for Bluristic, you can give us a master class Jilly. Its available in two flavours and most of us snagged it for free from the dev.

May I also make the suggestion of stretching the current BWC to another week, just this time, so it doesn't clash with the MCC finishing?
It might be nicer if there was something ending each week instead of everything ending on the same weekend every two weeks?
Whatcha thunk?

May I also make the suggestion of stretching the current BWC to another week, just this time, so it doesn't clash with the MCC finishing?
It might be nicer if there was something ending each week instead of everything ending on the same weekend every two weeks?
Whatcha thunk?
Fur enuff.:D I’ll ask Kevin if he’s okay for judging next weekend and, if he is, we’ll extend the B&WC for another week.:thumbs:

Whatcha thunk?
Your wish is my command. :lol: The B&WC is extended for another week.

108/365

8CE1A615-C419-47C7-BFC0-7B9BA4B205D5.jpeg

A signed Fire and Water album by Free. My brother-in-law and niece came over to see us today and we sat out in the garden with a cup of tea. Rog has just bought a turntable and so I asked Brian to bring this album with him when he came over. I was given it by Free at their concert in Northampton. Brian was in a band supporting them. Amongst all of the long-haired, leather-clad fans I drifted about in my little white, broderie anglaise mini skirt with pink bobbles and my little, matching, cropped top and roman sandals. I was 12 or 13. What the audience must have thought of me I do not know. I remember going backstage to find the band draped over sofas, with women draped over them. It was an experience I have never forgotten!!

108/365

View attachment 166394
A signed Fire and Water album by Free. My brother-in-law and niece came over to see us today and we sat out in the garden with a cup of tea. Rog has just bought a turntable and so I asked Brian to bring this album with him when he came over. I was given it by Free at their concert in Northampton. Brian was in a band supporting them. Amongst all of the long-haired, leather-clad fans I drifted about in my little white, broderie anglaise mini skirt with pink bobbles and my little, matching, cropped top and roman sandals. I was 12 or 13. What the audience must have thought of me I do not know. I remember going backstage to find the band draped over sofas, with women draped over them. It was an experience I have never forgotten!!
I can see it as if I was watching a video :D Fun and vivid description:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom