Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

108/365

View attachment 166394
A signed Fire and Water album by Free. My brother-in-law and niece came over to see us today and we sat out in the garden with a cup of tea. Rog has just bought a turntable and so I asked Brian to bring this album with him when he came over. I was given it by Free at their concert in Northampton. Brian was in a band supporting them. Amongst all of the long-haired, leather-clad fans I drifted about in my little white, broderie anglaise mini skirt with pink bobbles and my little, matching, cropped top and roman sandals. I was 12 or 13. What the audience must have thought of me I do not know. I remember going backstage to find the band draped over sofas, with women draped over them. It was an experience I have never forgotten!!
Fantastic story!

108/365

View attachment 166394
A signed Fire and Water album by Free. My brother-in-law and niece came over to see us today and we sat out in the garden with a cup of tea. Rog has just bought a turntable and so I asked Brian to bring this album with him when he came over. I was given it by Free at their concert in Northampton. Brian was in a band supporting them. Amongst all of the long-haired, leather-clad fans I drifted about in my little white, broderie anglaise mini skirt with pink bobbles and my little, matching, cropped top and roman sandals. I was 12 or 13. What the audience must have thought of me I do not know. I remember going backstage to find the band draped over sofas, with women draped over them. It was an experience I have never forgotten!!
Very cool memories :)

108/365

View attachment 166394
And their rockstar signatures :lmao: My DH still has his - even as he enters his dotage :lmao::lmao::lmao:

109/365

C5FEEB52-8285-4FF6-B309-B5766C67DC8F.jpeg

It was another beautiful day today. I went for a walk and found the beekeeper with his bees. He’d just changed a small hive for a bigger one, so the bees were a bit annoyed. I couldn’t get any closer than this because, when I did get closer, they came after me.o_O

FE7C28BC-83CC-4CBC-A34B-6CB80399ABF5.jpeg

That fuzzy one in the middle has me in its sights!!!

109/365

View attachment 166422
It was another beautiful day today. I went for a walk and found the beekeeper with his bees. He’d just changed a small hive for a bigger one, so the bees were a bit annoyed. I couldn’t get any closer than this because, when I did get closer, they came after me.o_O

View attachment 166424
That fuzzy one in the middle has me in its sights!!!
Nice hives, they look almost like miniature houses for humans :cool:
You know what - just a few hours ago a person jumped out from his little white caddie and started to pee just a few meters from our mail box :eek: We were out in the garden quite close to the mail box playing with Noisy Neighbour's girls. After having finished he jumped into his caddie again and when i drove by we saw that it was the beekeeper that probably had been up to the hives 500 meters from here. I hope "your" beekeeper has better manners:rolleyes:

108/365

View attachment 166394
I imagine the anglaise mini skirt and pink bobbles are tucked away somewhere :laughing:

112/365

895D8FC6-B3D8-4D22-B9D6-ECE6C504D256.jpeg

Another beautiful day today. The bluebells are finally out.

E19124BE-AD98-4F3A-B4CC-79A58214BED4.jpeg

Blue sky with plane and trails.

8D131490-BA43-4313-802C-6552C15532B5.jpeg

Coming back via the allotments, someone loves their shed. Just after I’d taken this, Hilary, the lady whose allotment shed this is, arrived.

111/365

View attachment 166492
Seen on my walk. I can’t resist a tree. I was searching for a bluebell wood that was supposed to be around somewhere. I didn’t find it!!
Bluristic and Hipsta
You do Bluristic so well! You need to do a tutorial. I wind up shouting at it because it doesn’t record the image when I want it to. The same goes for slow shutter cam and CamTrails.

113/365

A9974321-4165-4FE5-85CA-F46702CC8EA3.jpeg

At the garden centre today, buying pond plants. They also sell tropical fish. I thought they’d be a good candidate for Bluristic. This was Bluristic and Diana, with a bit of Hipstamatic for good measure.

108/365

View attachment 166394
THAT is a great story. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom