Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

I doubt that half-globe is going to keep the squirrels out of your bird feeder, but it'll be fun to watch them figure out a way around it. :D
FCA3DBFE-3D2F-4F90-9ECF-D89098F37F08.jpeg

Taken today!!!!

119/365

View attachment 166744
Gunnera - a South American plant with large leaves. These line the drive of Bayfield Hall in Norfolk. They’re only small now, but the grow to about ten feet and you can stand under the enormous leaves. We had a drive out to Norfolk to visit a plant centre that sells wild flowers - we needed some for the pond.
Those thorns are wicked! We saw these, right? I believe I have a photo of the giant leaves.

Those thorns are wicked! We saw these, right? I believe I have a photo of the giant leaves.
Yes, we saw these when you came over. It’s amazing how much they grow in just a few months.

119/365

View attachment 166744
Gunnera - a South American plant with large leaves. These line the drive of Bayfield Hall in Norfolk. They’re only small now, but the grow to about ten feet and you can stand under the enormous leaves. We had a drive out to Norfolk to visit a plant centre that sells wild flowers - we needed some for the pond.
Looks like a creature reaching out of the ground pulling its hair!! :)
Cool pic!!

I looked at this for the longest time trying to figure out what it was. :lmao:
I know. Even though I know that the bottom bit is a reflection of the bottom of the bird standing on one leg, I still think it looks odd. That’s why I liked it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom